Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Moved up a week and a weightclass. Any tips for fight week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
    Best of luck with boot camp my dude!
    Thanks man! Same to you with your upcoming fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
      13 weeks provided I don't get recycled or anything. I don't expect any of that to happen, my PFT scores are a hair away from being perfect. Should be a breeze.

Finish the Crucible and I earn my Eagle, Globe, and Anchor.
      13 weeks, leaves just enough time for Frog to get the courage to come back in here..

Comment

Todays the day!

Wish me luck and I'll post video of the fight once its uploaded. Thanks for all the support and kind words!

Comment

I almost never post on this forum but I've been following your progress/sparring vids. Good luck brother.

Comment

Originally posted by meremortal View Post
            I almost never post on this forum but I've been following your progress/sparring vids. Good luck brother.
            Ayee! Thanks bruddha. Appreciate the support for sure.

Gonna be heading out in a lil under two hours.

Comment

Good luck brother.

Comment

Been following your story as well, mate. Good luck tonight and let us know how it went. Cheering you on from Brazil,

- Frank

Comment

Well sadly my opponent no showed. Talked to Caleb Truax (who goes to the same gym) and I guess their main cornerman had a stroke a few days before and they didn't have anyone else licensed. He's going to talk to him about maybe rescheduling it for next weekend (which was my original fight date), as the dudes out of the hospital but no guarantees.

Almost feels worse than a loss. Thanks again for all the support, very glad to have found this forum. Will keep you updated about next week!

Comment

Feeling pretty bummed out about it all the past couple of days. The amount of hard work and sacrifice I put in for not only the last 2 months (the time I was looking for a fight) but also the 7-8 months I've been training feels a bit wasted. Looks like we won't be able to reschedule to this weekend and there currently aren't any sanctioned events before the end of the year within like 4 hours of me.

I'll get over it, but would've rather fought and lost and gotten the experience than to have this happen. I get its part of the fight game (and happens frequently), but just a rude welcoming.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                    Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.