Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you do if Joshua wipes out the winner of Fury Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be shocked. Because I don’t think he beats either fighters, so I would probably lose my sh^t.

Comment

Then he will fight the rest. All the yanks, hughie fury, Joe joyce, dan dubious etc.
      Take on and beat all comers like Mike Tyson did, like lennox Lewis did, like wla d did

Comment

Who did Lennox duck? I feel like I’m missing something because I don’t get the comparison

Comment

These guys should all be fighting a couple times at least if they are competitive. If Joshua beats either we will see if the loser has the heart to come back and try again. We're watching an era unfold before our eyes. I won't be surprised if all these take losses at some point.

Comment

To be completely honest with you man, I'd just fuccing end it all....I'm thinking head on train track and wait for a train to come by and decapitate me. I'll leave a goodbye message on NSB

Comment

Fury vs Wilder is an eliminator to fight Joshua. Doesn't make a difference to me who wins, I just want to see undisputed for the first time in heavyweight boxing history.

Comment

I would give him all the credit in the would

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Who did Lennox duck? I feel like I’m missing something because I don’t get the comparison
                  Vitali, Prime Tyson,Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    Vitali, Prime Tyson,Wlad
                    Prime Tyson was when Lewis was an amateur and when Tyson was in prison. Are you implying that Lewis decide to get punched in the head for free instead of getting paid for it because he was afraid of someone who he considered a friend and lived 3000 miles away from him?

When Lewis retired, Wlad's best competition to date were 40+ Botha and 40+ Mercer. The WBO title was nothing in 2003. Wlad was nowhere near getting a Lewis fight.

Lennox did fight Vitali. Was a great fight. He retired instead of having a second fight with him. Lewis would have been 39 at the time and a shadow of his former self. If you consider that to be ducking then sure, he ducked Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      There will be a lot of people who suddenly always thought jarrell Miller was the best American heavyweight
                      Yeah.

Even now they aren't fully behind Wilder as they know his vulnerabilities.
                      They say things like "i'm not even a Wilder fan, but Wilder walks dis brit mummy down"

So in the event of Wilder losing they can claim they never backed him and save face.

Comment

Working...
                      X