Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pacquiao ANNOUNCE That he'll Take The Test In Post-Fight Interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Manny does this, than its over.

If Manny does this and the fight is still not happening, then its CLEAR that Mayweather is ducking.

Comment

Why are people making threads about Pacquiao's post fight interview? He says the same thing in every fight and Showtime will definitely not bring up testing. I'm sure of it. No one's brought it up for the whole promotions so I don't see why they would now.

Comment

I wish manny would call floyd out.Stop this its up to promoter shlt.

Comment

If they ask him then why not? i hope he gets ask and i hope he says yes, then its all up to Mayweather.

Comment

I as well, certainly hope so! The world would love to hear from Pacman himself what "he" has been agreeing to all along after their first negotiations!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              If they ask him then why not? i hope he gets ask and i hope he says yes, then its all up to Mayweather.
              If they don't ask him, you think he should say it anyway?

Comment

Even if he does say it, Floyd's sheep will just say what they're saying now ever since the video of Pac saying that he agreed to all of Floyd testing demands to see if that was the real reason Floyd doesnt want to fight him................."He's lying".

"Take the fight and stop running Floyd! If you die in the ring, its an honorable death!"

-Michael Irving

Comment

it's been like this for *****s. pac needs to do this and that zhit. they're too bashful asking their idol to grow balls.

i don't count on it. could care less if pac answers no. i'd be happy if he says, "phuk you floyd".

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                    I know Pacquiao is not the type to call peoiple out, but I feel he has to call Mayweather out. After the fight, he should say 'I'll take the tests. Mayweather I'd like to fight you next'. Mayweather hasn't a leg to stand then, no more excuses.
                    100 Million smokescreen.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                      it's been like this for *****s. pac needs to do this and that zhit. they're too bashful asking their idol to grow balls.

i don't count on it. could care less if pac answers no. i'd be happy if he says, "phuk you floyd".
                      See you don't want Pac to fight Floyd, I want to get down the bottom of this, and thats the ONLY way we can put everything out in the open.

Mayweather fans won't have anything to stand on, even Mayweather fans don't support the 100 million dollars.

So Pac should call Floyd out, that simple! He needs to state "I will take the test until the night of the Fight and thats it"

If the fight still doesn't happen, then Floyd is ducking.

Comment

Working...
                      X