Exposing KARMA WH*RES !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exposing KARMA WH*RES !!

here are some of his recent posts:

replying to a poster who has a lot of Green K:"this man know what hes talking about "

"this dude has gone craaaazy!!! ... btw im neither a pac/mosely/mayweather fan im just enjoying watching you lot argue "

"Thanks for sharing "

"bit harsh but o well lol"

This guy is a straight KARMA WH*RE !! he doesn't contribute to the forums, he either agrees with posters who have alot of Green K, types 'lol' or says something like: "I disagree (not telling why he disagrees) but everyone has their own opinion so it's fine by me."

GUESS WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT !!

I hereby start the official 'EXPOSING KARMA WH*RES' thread.
    Last edited by wazaa.; 02-20-2010, 02:28 PM.

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

replying to a poster who has a lot of Green K:"this man know what hes talking about "

"this dude has gone craaaazy!!! ... btw im neither a pac/mosely/mayweather fan im just enjoying watching you lot argue "

"Thanks for sharing "

This guy is a straight KARMA WH*RE !! he doesn't contribute, to the forums he either agrees, types 'lol' or says something like: "I disagree (not telling why he disagrees) but everyone has their own opinion so it's fine by me."

Let me guess....me? lol who cares...

Comment

Exposing Closet Karma Whores!

blokes in red who make posts and threads whining about other people's karma due to them feeling butthurt over being in red!

Comment

"Thanks for sharing "

This guy is a straight KARMA WH*RE !! he doesn't contribute, to the forums he either agrees with posters who have alot of Green K, types 'lol' or says something like: "I disagree (not telling why he disagrees) but everyone has their own opinion so it's fine by me."

Jealous because you got a nasty red bar?

Comment

Nobody likes you, die.

Comment

"Thanks for sharing "

This guy is a straight KARMA WH*RE !! he doesn't contribute, to the forums he either agrees with posters who have alot of Green K, types 'lol' or says something like: "I disagree (not telling why he disagrees) but everyone has their own opinion so it's fine by me."

I am guessing your sick of being red? I doubt this thread will help.

Comment

Britishboxing92 isn't a trolling, argumentative whiny *****, he is fair and neutral, you wazaa are the opposite.

/thread

Actually, it ain't the end of the thread, lets just red the lil ***** then he'll get the idea. Wazaa you are worthlsess

Comment

I dont care. this **** is pathetic and you all know it.

Comment

Red K given for being an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    Britishboxing92 isn't a trolling, argumentative whiny *****, he is fair and neutral, you wazaa are the opposite.

/thread
                    Thanks John Locke..atleast your not a ****** like wazaa

Comment

Working...
                    X