Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope AA beats Dirrell and removes him from the sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope AA knocks out Andre WARD, I dont care about Dirrell. Im not sure why, but Ward strikes me as a cocky fuckin prick, and his face just irritates me.

Am I the only one who feels that way?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
      Boxing doesn't need fighters like this in it. I'm not looking forward to this fight at all because frankly, AA's style is nothing to write home about but it can bring about positivity for the sport in one way if he beats Dirrell.

Dirrell with his unwatchable style and 2 losses back to back will have nowhere to go but back to Palookaville or maybe ESPN. (if he's lucky)

In this sense, I hope AA can stop him from running long enough to knock him out.

Here's rooting for AA to take out the garbage in this fight.

Thats all folks.
      good luck AA

Comment

dirrell needs to increase his punch output and he'll be fine

Comment

Boxing doesn't need fighters like this in it. I'm not looking forward to this fight at all because frankly, AA's style is nothing to write home about but it can bring about positivity for the sport in one way if he beats Dirrell.

Dirrell with his unwatchable style and 2 losses back to back will have nowhere to go but back to Palookaville or maybe ESPN. (if he's lucky)

In this sense, I hope AA can stop him from running long enough to knock him out.

Thats all folks.

I think Dirrel gonna win this unless he gets robbed again.And Dirrel does not run in most of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I hope AA knocks out Andre WARD, I dont care about Dirrell. Im not sure why, but Ward strikes me as a cocky fuckin prick, and his face just irritates me.

Am I the only one who feels that way?
            I ****ing HATE Andre Wards face. I wanna punch it myself. He looks ******ed.

Im sorry.
            Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
            I think Dirrel gonna win this unless he gets robbed again.And Dirrel does not run in most of his fights.
            You must've not seen the Curtis Stevens fight, or the Froch fight.

Or ALL his fights.

Comment

Thats all folks.
              i love boxing and that meens boxers or brawlers thats what makes boxing a great sport having a fighter like chavez a brawler and in the other corner you theres taylor and look what we get a great fight......

Comment

I ****ing HATE Andre Wards face. I wanna punch it myself. He looks ******ed.

Im sorry.

You must've not seen the Curtis Stevens fight, or the Froch fight.

Or ALL his fights.
                What's problem do you have with Andre Ward...and Curtis Stevens was ONE fight. Froch got outboxed.

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
                  What's problem do you have with Andre Ward...and Curtis Stevens was ONE fight. Froch got outboxed.
                  I don't like his face.

And no he didn't.

Froch clearly won that fight.

Comment

Wow, the racial superiority complexs some people have here are disgusting.

Boxing is a sport, it isn't cage or street fighting. Hit and no get hit. It involves all around atheleticism.

I take it most of the posters in this forum want to see their favorite fighters ending up like Ali and McClellan.

I keep seeing people mention the phrase "black fighters" and whatnot.
                    It that all you see that these boxers were black. I think thats hidden language to say black people are cowards.

You guys sure muse of love Willie Pep.
                    I swear some people must of just became fans yesterday when Margarito, AA, and Pacquiao became big.

I love all type of fighters.
                    I loved Calzaghe
                    I loved Mayweather
                    I loved and had to pleasure to meet Arturo Gatti
                    and I like Dirrell. Hell he'll beat the living hell out of all you shyt talking posters on this board and put his life and well being on the line anytime he steps into the ring. But I bet only 2% of you people actually stepped in any kind of ring yourselves.

Boxing talent and heart have NOTHING to do with a persons race.

Comment

I don't like his face.

And no he didn't.

Froch clearly won that fight.
                      For you to say this.....is just

Comment

Working...
                      X