Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baptist View Post
    I dont train at any gym yet

Been getting back into exercising routine after my fat new year

Gonna go to a gym in Taibach and check that out, Ideally I'd like to try Cwmavon Hornets but its a bit far for me to get to!

Just need to push myself in taking the first step to get in there hah, shyness is a disease!
    I was like that, but eventually went down and now every time i go i don't wanna leave! Like a second home

Comment

u guys have got to try shaun t insanity.. no equipment required

Comment

Originally posted by CymruAmByth View Post
        I was like that, but eventually went down and now every time i go i don't wanna leave! Like a second home
        glad im not the only one!

Gonna get down there on monday hopefully

I know once I do it once I'll be fine, just hate going new places hah

Comment

Invest in a set with 2 25lb dumbbells and you can do about anything you want.

Comment

ross emanait can make almost anything into a gym... u don't need special equipment to get good training, u can go into the woods and lift logs. i made myself a medicine ball out of an old flat basketball, just cut a hole in it and then fill it with sand and glue a plug in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by mookiep View Post
              Any good workouts? Can I make my own equipment for cheap?
              nice sharing!!

Comment

yes you can make your own equipment

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  Invest in a set with 2 25lb dumbbells and you can do about anything you want.
                  nice sharing!!

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                    Burpees . Jump squats .Up downs . Push-ups .Sit ups .Lunges , shadow-boxing .There's loads of bodyweight training you could do .You could just do a normal bodyweight circuit or you could do like a conditioning circuit .That's like a sprint . Only you don't have to do full reps because your only conditioning yourself .Just strive for full speed race and on change overs between exercises .Except on burpees ofcourse , full rep .All i've got is a mirror and my conditioning's just as intense as my road work .
                    10 squat thrusts . cant do the jump for burpees no height
                    10 squats
                    10 push ups
                    20 Jumping jacks
                    50 punches shadowboxing full out speed
                    7 rds full speed sprint.Strive for 10.
                    You only need to do like just 3 quarter reps because it's only conditioning and go full out on shadowboxing .This is Rosstraining style .You should buy full throttle conditioning or infinate intensity .You could also do 1 arm push-ups etc .This is a we vid I made , 1 arm elbow in .You'll have to move your head to the side Also check out beastskills.com for advanced bodyweight training
                    http://www.beastskills.com/OneArmPushup.htm
                    Old School Bodyweight Strength
                    http://www.beastskills.com/
                    I like that routine.

7 to 10 rounds of this at a brisk space will develop your wind really well.

Comment

Working...
                    X