Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't even like the lakers but people are so excited to trash lonzo over a summer league game

Comment

• Lonzo going to develop into a mike Conley type player..., above average starter, but not a franchise kingpin

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Lonzo going to develop into a mike Conley type player..., above average starter, but not a franchise kingpin
        I can see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
          He had a pretty bad game but the team's pace when he was on the court was much better than when he was off. It's summer league doe, he'll blend in nicely soon enough.
          everyone keeps making the excuse "but it's summer league". But isn't he suppose to play better in SL than in the nba? A lot of players looking like beasts in summer league but end up flopping in the bigs.

Personally I think he's gonna be a really good offensive player he was just overloaded with pressure in the first game. And he's more of a cerebral player and that takes a little longer to adjust to especially since he didn't play since april.

But he does have a HUGE flaw on defense. He literally has the worst lateral quickness of any player I've ever seen. I think even steve nash could stake in front of his defender better.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            everyone keeps making the excuse "but it's summer league". But isn't he suppose to play better in SL than in the nba? A lot of players looking like beasts in summer league but end up flopping in the bigs.

Personally I think he's gonna be a really good offensive player he was just overloaded with pressure in the first game. And he's more of a cerebral player and that takes a little longer to adjust to especially since he didn't play since april.

But he does have a HUGE flaw on defense. He literally has the worst lateral quickness of any player I've ever seen. I think even steve nash could stake in front of his defender better.
            I don't judge sh$t that happens in pre-season.....end of story...

Comment

• Ball's groin is bothering him.

He want playing tonight

Comment

• Kuzma and Hart out too.

**** it, gonna watch Spiderman tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Kuzma and Hart out too.

Hurd it was a great movie doe............

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Kuzma and Hart out too.

I hope Ball isn't ducking Fox bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I hope Ball isn't ducking Fox bruh
                      In a summer league game?? umm chea ok........

Comment

Working...
                      X