No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury, Tyson's Brother, Aims To Be a World Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should fight Anthony Yarde.

That is one delicious Chocolate / Vanilla milkshake.

2 Hungry young studs pounding each other into submission.

Comment

This young lad was clearly roided out of his mind a couple of years back. Had the upper body of AJ and the legs of Wilder. No joke. Not sure if that is still the case, although he looks less ripped from the latest media pics.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        this is him at 15/16 years old:

is the whole family on PEDS?
        Sorry bro, posted the same pic before seeing your post.

Edit: was able to delete mine. Was just saying: he also had that horrendous acne that Hughie and Young Fury had. Looks bad that they tried to explain Hughie's away as some dangerous blood condition, but made no mention of the other two family members having it?

Comment

Is this the one that was pumped up on steroids at his early teens to get him bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            this is him at 15/16 years old:

is the whole family on PEDS?
            Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            This young lad was clearly roided out of his mind a couple of years back. Had the upper body of AJ and the legs of Wilder. No joke. Not sure if that is still the case, although he looks less ripped from the latest media pics.
            Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            Sorry bro, posted the same pic before seeing your post.

Edit: was able to delete mine. Was just saying: he also had that horrendous acne that Hughie and Young Fury had. Looks bad that they tried to explain Hughie's away as some dangerous blood condition, but made no mention of the other two family members having it?
            Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Is this the one that was pumped up on steroids at his early teens to get him bigger?
            Sorry guys, didn't read the whole thread before posting my above post. Looks like the same boy that was fed on PED (This was going around in boxing circle some years ago.) He obviously has been circles off now, didn't do much amateur due to testing, they obviously went straight pro because of that too.

Comment

I thought there were three Fury brothers. Now it occurs there are four of them...

Comment

Originally posted by Floydushka View Post
                I thought there were three Fury brothers. Now it occurs there are four of them...
                Hughie is a cousin

Comment

Originally posted by Floydushka View Post
                  hosea burton, nathan gorman and matt macklin are all related to them too.

Comment

Working...
                  X