No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Everyone got a tax cut. Why can’t the rich get one? Even if the rich pay less taxes, they still pay more in a year than most people would pay in a hundred lifetimes...

And I’m a russian bot who is here to spread pro-Trump propaganda and get Trump millions of votes.
    Now you are Starting to Act like 1bad65. What the fuk you mean everyone got a tax cut. Mine went up! Shut that ***** up before I go on a war path on you like i am on 1bad. Don’t join tardsRus like one bad. Read the damn tax code. Not everyone got a cut.

I’ll help you. Look at the section referring to those earning 200k-500k. And be sure to compare that to pre trump.

But yiu already know this don’t you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Now you are Starting to Act like 1bad65. What the fuk you mean everyone got a tax cut. Mine went up! Shut that ***** up before I go on a war path on you like i am on 1bad. Don’t join tardsRus like one bad. Read the damn tax code. Not everyone got a cut.

I’ll help you. Look at the section referring to those earning 200k-500k. And be sure to compare that to pre trump.

Ok, you're rich and your taxes went up. Kinda flies in the face of "Trump only takes care of the rich", doesn't it?

Pay your fair share...

Comment

So are you rich or poor?

Some wannabe lawyer threatening me of a war path? Step the fuck down before you get a churro stuck down your throat.

Pay Uncle Sam, puto.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Ok, you're rich and your taxes went up. Kinda flies in the face of "Trump only takes care of the rich", doesn't it?

Pay your fair share...
          I’m in California so I don’t feel rich. But I do admit I live well. But that is not the point of my post.

Point is that not everyone got a tax cut. Those making 200k-500k taxes went up 2-3% while those making 500k and up went down 2-3%. Why does a real “rich” person (billionaire) need a tax cut? Why does someone making 200k get To pay more while trump pays less(2-3% represents millions in savings for him).

He gave the less well off a token cut of about 40 bucks a month or so and him self And those like him millions off thiern taxes. Meanwhile I get to pay for everyone else’s cuts by paying another 10k or somin taxes.

My group isn’t large enough to do much about it when it comes to voting. But those in the lower brackets make up the majority of the voting block. That’s why he did it.

Throw scraps to the less fortunate and .get a windfall for me. The real rich. That’s trumps thinking. And let those in the upper middle class pay for it.

It’s a scam. And most don’t see it because it doesn’t effect them.

That’s the point of my post.

Comment

I’m in California so I don’t feel rich. But I do admit I live well. But that is not the point of my post.

Point is that not everyone got a tax cut. Those making 200k-500k taxes went up 2-3% while those making 500k and up went down 2-3%. Why does a real “rich” person (billionaire) need a tax cut? Why does someone making 200k get To pay more while trump pays less(2-3% represents millions in savings for him).

He gave the less well off a token cut of about 40 bucks a month or so and him self And those like him millions off thiern taxes. Meanwhile I get to pay for everyone else’s cuts by paying another 10k or somin taxes.

My group isn’t large enough to do much about it when it comes to voting. But those in the lower brackets make up the majority of the voting block. That’s why he did it.

Throw scraps to the less fortunate and .get a windfall for me. The real rich. That’s trumps thinking. And let those in the upper middle class pay for it.

It’s a scam. And most don’t see it because it doesn’t effect them.

That’s the point of my post.
            If you make $250k or more, you're in the top 5%, not upper middle class. And if I recall correctly, that was the Ds tax plan, make the rich pay their fair share so the lower classes can have a break. (Actually, I read that Clinton plan had increases across the board, but we'll just stick with the talking points for now) I do understand your frustration if yours went up and theirs went down

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              You’re correct in saying that the country is in a seemingly never ending debt cycle
              thank you thats the exact thing that I was talking about

Comment

Pay your fair share...
                You caught that too I see.

It's so funny when the cover story of an alt gets exposed.

Comment

If you make $250k or more, you're in the top 5%, not upper middle class. And if I recall correctly, that was the Ds tax plan, make the rich pay their fair share so the lower classes can have a break. (Actually, I read that Clinton plan had increases across the board, but we'll just stick with the talking points for now) I do understand your frustration if yours went up and theirs went down
                  As well you should, as his post encompassed about all of them.

He's a perfect example of that NPC meme.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    You caught that too I see.

It's so funny when the cover story of an alt gets exposed.
                    Some of them truly believe that we're all the ignorant, uneducated hicks they make us out to be. They think they can tell us anything and we'll believe it

Comment

Some of them truly believe that we're all the ignorant, uneducated hicks they make us out to be. They think they can tell us anything and we'll believe it
                      What's ironic is they are the ones whose own party admits to lying to them because they are stupid enough to believe them.

Its another example of the Dunning-Kruger effect they suffer from.

Comment

Working...
                      X