No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Only Wants Wilder Next - We're Now in Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
    Cunningham is 6’3. But still a small guy. What’s difference does it matter what weight they fought at in amateurs? You might as well bring up some points when wilder fought in the golden gloves. You made a point of saying wilder got stopped by a 5’10 guy and I disagree as height doesn’t matter . So again wise ass please tell everyone on this board how tall mike Tyson ?
    What do you disagree with? He did get stopped by him. You then said he was a HW, he wasn't. It was at 201lbs.

Sometimes height matters, sometimes it doesn't. With Mike Tyson his size was actually the advantage as he could slip under shots and get into range quicky, so actually his size it DID matter.

My point was mainly about Fury's style evolution but you don't mention anything of that, you just get all menstrual when I brought up that Wilder got stopped with head gear on by a small 200lb Russian.

I actually like Wilder, I am just stating facts. You can get dropped when you're in a poor position and get hit flush. That's it. Fury changed his style because of that and that's why I'm saying he doesn't get hit like he did against Cunningham.

Learn to read and digest the content and stop being such a sensitive little woman.
    Last edited by lefthooklead; 10-15-2018, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      Considering the first electric programable computer was invented by the english along with things such as the telphone, photography, steam engine (what drove you countries growth), electric motor,electric telegraphs, radio and even cement (you use this for your building) UK did alot. The inventor of the wor wide web was also english so all of what you said above you can thank the english.

Also what language are you speaking and think in?

Lol this is the dumbest way to argue a country of colonists is the best. Also dumb considering these things where invented by individuals within the country and not the countries.

Also somewhat ironicly the toothbrush was apparently invented by the British.

Not at all. There is a reason the patent office hasn't budged despite History Channel revisionists. Finding a couple prototypes that predate the inventor's inventions does not make the prototype the invention or it's creator the inventor of anything.

Edison is the inventor because Edison's work was ready for market. Bell is the inventor because Bell's work was ready for market. Steve Jobs is the inventor of the smartphone because despite not being the first to combine that particular hardware configuration he was the first to bring it to market.

There was a race to finish most of what you mentioned. You guys failed that race despite starting first and now since you started first you want to claim you perfected the tech? Bit like the A-Bomb revisionists init? Europe actually invented it....we just made it first yeah?

Language? Cute, I am Puerto Rican bubba. I am speaking to you in your tongue not you to me in mine. However, I did say give not forced. You forced your language on the Americans as much as the Spanish did. I speak Spanish and English because you were brutal, savage, godless people for quite some time. You bought a smartphone not because we invaded your nation and forced you to carry one at all times. You bought because you wanted it. My people did not buy English or Spanish. That's not a boon for your intelligence bubba. It's a nod toward your barbarianism.

There is no "well actually" when speaking about Europe is there. They are the well actually crowd are you not? Edison invented film....well actually there are these two projectors that were never publicly shown and the man who made them died just after....but yeah...he might have had a working model maybe...let's hand him the invention......I guess you need a well actually when everything on the planet worth a damn came from America.

Tesla came to America to invent for what reason? Because Europe is not and was not conducive to invention. Your markets exalt traditionalism and are skeptical of innovation. Which is why the UK didn't invent the internet, CERN didn't either, a combination of US and UK programmers along with CERN invented the internet. Just like the give not forced I did specifically state try to find something with no American aide. The internet is so American we just gave up the registry to the UN less than five years ago....but yeah, the UK invented that alone and just handed it to us to maintain...sure.

The final paragraph couldn't be more wrong. I am an inventor. You can see me and my inventions on Showtime, Discovery, TLC, Channel 4, CBS, and I dunno if it's still up but I was on Netflix. I am the inventor of nonsurgical male to female gender reassignment prosthetics so dudes don't have to mangle their bodies when they feel a bit trans. The plastics I use I invented. The silicone I use I created. The molding procedure is 100% mine alone. I would not be able to do it if I was working out of any other nation. I would not have the tools, materials, and experts available that I do have here. The invention requires both a person and infrastructure with the capability to produce.

I am quite sure there are plenty of Chinese who would counterfeit my products if they could. I mean I am sure they have the talent, knowledge, ability, and motivation. What the don't have is American interests to support their whims. When you see US boats ****ing around with the Chinese in the south China sea know they are doing that to keep my shipping lanes open and Chinese shipping lanes controlled. So yeah, the nation herself is responsible for the inventions. It's why European inventors came here to invent.

jic: 7 deadly sins, men in masks, forbidden, CSI, life of the living doll, and there was at least one more but I forgot it. My name is Adam Ramos.

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
        What do you disagree with? He did get stopped by him. You then said he was a HW, he wasn't. It was at 201lbs.

Sometimes height matters, sometimes it doesn't. With Mike Tyson his size was actually the advantage as he could slip under shots and get into range quicky, so actually his size it DID matter.

My point was mainly about Fury's style evolution but you don't mention anything of that, you just get all menstrual when I brought up that Wilder got stopped with head gear on by a small 200lb Russian.

I actually like Wilder, I am just stating facts. You can get dropped when you're in a poor position and get hit flush. That's it. Fury changed his style because of that and that's why I'm saying he doesn't get hit like he did against Cunningham.

Learn to read and digest the content and stop being such a sensitive little woman.
        dude I’m not being sensitive. Yes wilder got stopped but in the amateurs and that 5’10 guy was known for his power but either way yes wilder was stopped. Here is where we disagree mainly, you don’t think fury will ever again get hit flush by a right hand cause he changed his style. His style hasn’t changed, he took Cunningham lightly cause he was a CW and didn’t think he could hurt him . Fury was always a boxer but tried to run through Cunningham. I just think you are wrong when in the previous post you said fury won’t get caught again like that . I think wilder has a tremendous chance of catching him again cause he is taller, stronger , younger , faster than Cunningham. Even in fury last fight he he got a few times just the Italian had no power to hurt him . And I guess the other thing I disagreed with was when you made the point of wilder getting ko’d by a 5’10 guy as I feel height has no relevance to power .

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          Not at all. There is a reason the patent office hasn't budged despite History Channel revisionists. Finding a couple prototypes that predate the inventor's inventions does not make the prototype the invention or it's creator the inventor of anything.

Edison is the inventor because Edison's work was ready for market. Bell is the inventor because Bell's work was ready for market. Steve Jobs is the inventor of the smartphone because despite not being the first to combine that particular hardware configuration he was the first to bring it to market.

There was a race to finish most of what you mentioned. You guys failed that race despite starting first and now since you started first you want to claim you perfected the tech? Bit like the A-Bomb revisionists init? Europe actually invented it....we just made it first yeah?

Language? Cute, I am Puerto Rican bubba. I am speaking to you in your tongue not you to me in mine. However, I did say give not forced. You forced your language on the Americans as much as the Spanish did. I speak Spanish and English because you were brutal, savage, godless people for quite some time. You bought a smartphone not because we invaded your nation and forced you to carry one at all times. You bought because you wanted it. My people did not buy English or Spanish. That's not a boon for your intelligence bubba. It's a nod toward your barbarianism.

There is no "well actually" when speaking about Europe is there. They are the well actually crowd are you not? Edison invented film....well actually there are these two projectors that were never publicly shown and the man who made them died just after....but yeah...he might have had a working model maybe...let's hand him the invention......I guess you need a well actually when everything on the planet worth a damn came from America.

Tesla came to America to invent for what reason? Because Europe is not and was not conducive to invention. Your markets exalt traditionalism and are skeptical of innovation. Which is why the UK didn't invent the internet, CERN didn't either, a combination of US and UK programmers along with CERN invented the internet. Just like the give not forced I did specifically state try to find something with no American aide. The internet is so American we just gave up the registry to the UN less than five years ago....but yeah, the UK invented that alone and just handed it to us to maintain...sure.

The final paragraph couldn't be more wrong. I am an inventor. You can see me and my inventions on Showtime, Discovery, TLC, Channel 4, CBS, and I dunno if it's still up but I was on Netflix. I am the inventor of nonsurgical male to female gender reassignment prosthetics so dudes don't have to mangle their bodies when they feel a bit trans. The plastics I use I invented. The silicone I use I created. The molding procedure is 100% mine alone. I would not be able to do it if I was working out of any other nation. I would not have the tools, materials, and experts available that I do have here. The invention requires both a person and infrastructure with the capability to produce.

I am quite sure there are plenty of Chinese who would counterfeit my products if they could. I mean I am sure they have the talent, knowledge, ability, and motivation. What the don't have is American interests to support their whims. When you see US boats ****ing around with the Chinese in the south China sea know they are doing that to keep my shipping lanes open and Chinese shipping lanes controlled. So yeah, the nation herself is responsible for the inventions. It's why European inventors came here to invent.

jic: 7 deadly sins, men in masks, forbidden, CSI, life of the living doll, and there was at least one more but I forgot it. My name is Adam Ramos.
          Steve jobs is not the inventor of the smart phone he is the founder of Apple and the iPhone that is different others it's like saying McDonalds inveted the Burger

So your just gonna ignore the fact that the inventions where indeed invented in the UK just facts. You claim you've been forced into learning English by the English. Lol and then you claim all Americans were forced to learn English by forcing them to go to schools and they didn't do it as it was beneficial in to trade or whatever? Or the fact that most americans ancestors are english speaking colonists.

You can ignore all the technological adavncement made by the UK and other non-american countries that paved the way for current discoveries if you want and the fact that America is not the only country making advances in science. But you'll just be wrong.

The version of an internet we use is the World Wide Web (WWW) which Tim Berners-Lee, a British scientist at CERN, invented in 1989. Just a fact you can't change.

Also well done on making molds for fake vaginas for perverts, very pioneering and significant to the technologies we are speaking about.

You're just brainwashed by your government into to believing America is the best and does nothing wrong through misleading propogandic history lessons so you don't question if you're taken advantage of as America/the government can do no wrong. It's okay its not your fault.
          Last edited by Jax teller; 10-15-2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

dude I’m not being sensitive. Yes wilder got stopped but in the amateurs and that 5’10 guy was known for his power but either way yes wilder was stopped. Here is where we disagree mainly, you don’t think fury will ever again get hit flush by a right hand cause he changed his style. His style hasn’t changed, he took Cunningham lightly cause he was a CW and didn’t think he could hurt him . Fury was always a boxer but tried to run through Cunningham. I just think you are wrong when in the previous post you said fury won’t get caught again like that . I think wilder has a tremendous chance of catching him again cause he is taller, stronger , younger , faster than Cunningham. Even in fury last fight he he got a few times just the Italian had no power to hurt him . And I guess the other thing I disagreed with was when you made the point of wilder getting ko’d by a 5’10 guy as I feel height has no relevance to power .
            Finally, you respond with some actual reasoning.

We will still disagree. Furys style has changed immensely over the years, hugely, just watch his early fights and then his recent fights. If you can't see a massive evolution then you shouldn't watch boxing.

Your original quote was exactly this - "it’s based on the fact that CW Steve Cunningham drooped fury hard with a right hand". Against Cunningham, as we both agree, he fought like an idiot, got caught square and flush. He then woke up, switched his style and won.

My point is that he won't fight like that against Wilder and won't get caught hands down, chin in the air, square on. Look how he fought against a big puncher in Wlad, moving, feinting, switching angles. It'll be more of the same, circling to his right.

Will he get caught? Maybe. If he gets caught flush will he go down, probably. Most do. But your immature sense of reasoning and kid like debating is pathetic. You got all sensitive when I said about Wilder getttig stopped by a smaller guy, even though I was saying it was irrelevant - "Wilder got stopped as an amateur by a 5'11 Eastern European but that *doesn't mean if he gets touched now he'll go down*" - just like the Cunningham knockout is irrelevant.

Then you start commenting about Mike Tyson's size - "Since you are a boxing expert why don’t you remind everyone on this board how tall Mike Tyson is". It's pathetic. Learn to read an keep to the subject mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
              Finally, you respond with some actual reasoning.

We will still disagree. Furys style has changed immensely over the years, hugely, just watch his early fights and then his recent fights. If you can't see a massive evolution then you shouldn't watch boxing.

Your original quote was exactly this - "it’s based on the fact that CW Steve Cunningham drooped fury hard with a right hand". Against Cunningham, as we both agree, he fought like an idiot, got caught square and flush. He then woke up, switched his style and won.

My point is that he won't fight like that against Wilder and won't get caught hands down, chin in the air, square on. Look how he fought against a big puncher in Wlad, moving, feinting, switching angles. It'll be more of the same, circling to his right.

Will he get caught? Maybe. If he gets caught flush will he go down, probably. Most do. But your immature sense of reasoning and kid like debating is pathetic. You got all sensitive when I said about Wilder getttig stopped by a smaller guy, even though I was saying it was irrelevant - "Wilder got stopped as an amateur by a 5'11 Eastern European but that *doesn't mean if he gets touched now he'll go down*" - just like the Cunningham knockout is irrelevant.

Then you start commenting about Mike Tyson's size - "Since you are a boxing expert why don’t you remind everyone on this board how tall Mike Tyson is". It's pathetic. Learn to read an keep to the subject mate.
              I did keep it on subject, you made it sound like a 5’10 shouldn’t ko a someone so I was just trying to remind you Tyson is 5’10. No hard feelings. Let’s enjoy the fight and see what happens.

Comment

• Hearn and AJs popularity was hit with a big bomb after the Wilder saga.
                Hearn got caught out for what he is and AJ is too much of a coward to fight Wilder in Vegas at the home of boxing for a 50 million+pay cheque.
                Really showed both Hearns and AJs true colours.

Comment

I did keep it on subject, you made it sound like a 5’10 shouldn’t ko a someone so I was just trying to remind you Tyson is 5’10. No hard feelings. Let’s enjoy the fight and see what happens.
                  I said Wilder got knocked out by a 5'11 eastern European but that DOESNT mean he'd get KO'd by just anyone...just like because Fury got dropped when he was wide open has no relevance to him getting dropped by Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Quit making boxing discussions about nationalism you casual cuck troll. I'm the biggest and oldest Fury fan on NSB and I was born in the USA you little phaggot.

Keep politics out of boxing, oh wait, now I remember, you don't know a DAMN thing about boxing, that's why you never actually talk boxing here, a forum, for, wait for it.....boxing.

Red K.
                    Fury is ***** mate, and Wilder will destroy him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                      Steve jobs is not the inventor of the smart phone he is the founder of Apple and the iPhone that is different others it's like saying McDonalds inveted the Burger

So your just gonna ignore the fact that the inventions where indeed invented in the UK just facts. You claim you've been forced into learning English by the English. Lol and then you claim all Americans were forced to learn English by forcing them to go to schools and they didn't do it as it was beneficial in to trade or whatever? Or the fact that most americans ancestors are english speaking colonists.

You can ignore all the technological adavncement made by the UK and other non-american countries that paved the way for current discoveries if you want and the fact that America is not the only country making advances in science. But you'll just be wrong.

The version of an internet we use is the World Wide Web (WWW) which Tim Berners-Lee, a British scientist at CERN, invented in 1989. Just a fact you can't change.

Also well done on making molds for fake vaginas for perverts, very pioneering and significant to the technologies we are speaking about.

You're just brainwashed by your government into to believing America is the best and does nothing wrong through misleading propogandic history lessons so you don't question if you're taken advantage of as America/the government can do no wrong. It's okay its not your fault.
                      “Anybody here have a smartphone?” Pelosi asked, holding up her own iPhone 6. “In this smartphone, almost everything came from federal investments and research. GPS, created by the military, flatscreens, LLD, digital camera, wireless data compression, research into metal alloys for strength and lightweight, voice recognition – the list goes on and on. They say Steve Jobs did a good idea designing it and putting it together. Federal research invented it.”

How is it America became the modern hegemony if the well actually europeans did anything? Seems like Hollywood got a headstart for a reason you numbskull. You can fight it, but it's not going to make British movies any more important. When you have an IP worth a ****, like HP, who makes those movies? A little bit of WB? I'm not ignoring it, I am explaining why a piece of **** prototype during a tech race is worthless beyond the anecdote that is its existence.

I didn't say we didn't benefit from having your language forced on us. I said it was forced while what you own that is American you bought of your own free will. Twist it however you like, once the world stopped forcing culture and started allowing people to buy their own you all went American. We all grew up during the era of you dip****s going to Starbucks to cry about your culture fading like Starbucks wasn't the ones doing it.

What technological advances? Yes, paved the way, good job. It's been several hundred years of excuses since then. Best thing you can say is Tim of CERN did something while omitting Bob Kahn's influence.

Let me ask you, what do you honestly believe would be a more difficult challenge in polymers from an engineering, chemical, or kinesiological/ergonomical stand point?

I don't know where you europeans get this stuff from. brainwashed by the government? Show me the PSA where America informs her people America owns all the international patents and IPs the world needs to function? The only reason I know this is because I make the polymers for your products.

The reason Americans believe in America first has absolutely nothing to do with tech or a government we're skeptical of at all times. It has to do with not seeing anyone else constantly at the highest levels. In PCs it's Windows vs Mac....your people helped make it that way. Linux is a firm third because of you as much as us. Windows and Mac are American. Social Media? Another America vs America battle init? Music? Swift and Kanye are both Americans. Film? Did you see the Avengers? Of ****in' course you did...what else you gonna watch Jurassic World?

When you actually give us something we do celebrate it. HP was ok.

Imagine if instead of ripping off hip-hop youse ya know invented a musical genre? It's funny as hell listening to Euro-Ghetto like hip-hop is not American culture and you are not Americanizing yourself.

and so on, this is the world. Fight it all you like but the only thing you can claim is some bull**** level anecdote nonsense.

Imagine a world where instead of gnashing gnarled teeth at your lack of global influence you actually tried to join me? Recreating what we do is not joining us on our level. Make you some culture son, spread it around the world. In the modern era.

Comment

Working...
                      X