Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford is going to teach these Thug druggie Benavidez guys a lesson in RESPECT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Larry how much weight you curling there?

Those look like 2.5 pound plates how many you got on each side?
    Crawford has gapped teef

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
      Amazing that Benavidez Sr even looks younger than Junior.

He looks younger because he was like 13 when he had him

This dude always try to come off humble yet the father is the one who introduced them to Cocaine

Comment

Larry how much weight you curling there?

Those look like 2.5 pound plates how many you got on each side?
        just 40 pounds, light work

Comment

He looks younger because he was like 13 when he had him

This dude always try to come off humble yet the father is the one who introduced them to Cocaine
          cocaine is a great time though

Comment

May be good early ,Crawford will then school and punish dude. He better hope he aint planning on laying on,ropes against crawford lol

Comment

you mean the 50:1 mismatch tonight? Isnt that a given? LOL

Comment

They've promoted this fight well.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari;19190358i
                  Crawford was screwed over by the autoshop guy and he NEVER put hands on him he just took the car back

Crawford comes from that UFC champ Khabib Nurmogadmev mentality its about RESPECt
                  Hahahahaha hahahahaha

Comment

I never rooted for a fighter to whoop someones ass more than tonight, I cannot wait for this clown thug who ruined his potential Jose Benavidez to get his butt kicked

Crawford will make this kid quit

The Benavidez family is nothing but disrespectful sore eyes for boxing.

The father is super young not even 40 yet he had his sons when he was only 13 and 15 and wasnt even mature enough to be a father so he basically had them around when he was doing bad things.

He also does cocaine and his sons do the stuff too, this was said a few years back, and now the truth came out when the younger brother admit to doing lines

The father got them into the drug game, and they even act like low class thugs

I remember Benavidez was getting hyped up for being 16 years old and sparring Pacquiao giving him a tough spar

he was supposed to be Top Ranks new mexican american star

dude ended up rolling with cholos and doing drugs in Arizona and getting shot in the leg when he went to get some Cocaine for his pops

This type of people don't belong in the sport

If you are a fair and decent person you will root for Crawford tonight

I hope its a highlight KO finish

Can't stand people like this who waste their life on thuggish behavior and cocaine and drugs
                    Hectari with the ether 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Comment

who gives a fuk whos doing coke or not. really. may the best man win. leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                      X