No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford in Top Form, Putting in Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
    Crawfish is a bum. All he does is fight bums. What a joke. The Hornet was getting ready to sting but he got those blisters from those new shoes. It's like the first week of football practice, everyone gets blisters.

Plus it was the worst stoppage of all time. The ref went one, five ten and it was over. What about those other numbers?

I haven't seen a worse rev since the guy in those rocky movies. He would take up about 20 minutes of the movie just get to 8 and rocky could get up.
    I pray to God that you're joking. And if you think that was a bad ref job then may I please remind you of Bute vs Andrade 1.

People are seriously underestimating Crawford.

Comment

This is a grudge match next fight TC will be in with top ww but who Porter just fought Garcia Spence talking about Mikey Thurman needs a coupla tuneup if he calls out paq u guys will say too old no need to no Khan so who????

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
        When he beats Spence and Thurman and becomes P4P #1 in the world will you then give him some respect?
        No he won't. That guy is completely pathetic and still butthurt about pac losing to Mayweather. I'm in the same mindset as you because I think Bud beats both of the guys that you've mentioned. Now, will those two fights happen? That remains to be seen.

Comment

Damn man Bo Mack is FAT as HELL. Everytime I see him he's usually sitting down never realized he was going to that damn obese. Dude better get some help ASAP

Comment

Benavidez is going to get sparked out. Then all these Spence fans had better get those excuses ready because Bud only has one target in his sights.

Comment

I would love to spar Terence Crawford see what it's like skillswise with a great smart technical boxer with power , he would have to wear pillows but it would just be cool
              I admire how he fights , its what boxing is IMO, dangerous but totally thinking all the time and everything with a purpose

Comment

Terrence Crawford appears Mayweather-ripped.

P34c3

Comment

Hard to hate Terrance Crawford.
                  Always smiling, and just seems like a good dude.
                  The man can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                    When he beats Spence and Thurman and becomes P4P #1 in the world will you then give him some respect?
                    If he beats Spence lol... you have to fight him to beat him, you do realize that, right?

Comment

Working...
                    X