No announcement yet.

Khabib's daddy is gonna beat his ass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    So his father's gonna beat him like he's still a child? With that, beating women as punishment for being raped, killing people that try to leave the religion and killing anyone that tries to do any portrayal of their prophet, Muslims seem like a lovely culture. Must be fun at parties.
    Hopefully not. All I have to do with my boys is tell them I am dissappointed in them and mean it. Ill bet that Khabib would love to take a lickin and then have his old man say "ok now don't do that again!" doubt he gets off easy though. punishment is a weird thing that way. I think that dude's dad is the kind of Muslim that is level headed and understands that what his son did was wrong on so many levels. I also think these younger guys get involved with the wrong kind of reactionaries. it could be muslim clerics who are radical...Jewish Settlers who are intolerant of others, etc. just bad people for young guys to be hanging around.

There are so many kinds of muslims. I used to work with Muslims form Queens new York and they were great guys. they would even share Rhamadan feast food with me lol. their wives could cook! It was supposed to be "simple" food to break the fast, man!!! I can only imagine what regular stuff tasted like! These guys were never radical or disrespectful. Were getting a type of individual that is no good. A single young man is not a family in need due to persecution!

Comment

Working...
    X