Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    All I want to see NEXT is Jermall vs golovkin!
    So does Mauricio Sulaiman, now he has his golden boy back as champion, so what are you crying about?

Comment

Don't do it to yourself....Jermall K.O.'s Triple L.
      nah, ggg has an iron chin... far stronger than trout..

Comment

• why should charlo have to fight ggg? he's already the mandatory. they just want him to lose cause hes an under card fighter who doens't generate any dough for them. so pathetic

Comment

• the WBC are slurping Canelo's balls once again. why does Lemule get a title shot but Charlo has to fight GGG for his opportunity?? i have no issue with Charlo vs GGG. i want to see it. my beef is this ruling makes zero sense and shows once again how corrupted the WBC is. i mean its about time Charlo gets his first test but he's been interim for a while he should be getting an immediate crack at Canelo.

Comment

You wasn't saying that when Triple Flop had the belts....LMMFAO!
            exactly had GGG won canelo, charlo next in line. I Knew u would respond by the way.

Comment

• lil g-Charlo would be a great fight. I don’t want to see Nelo - lil g III right now and I don’t think it is as big a fight as people think and I don’t think Nelo wants to do it again right away. I think Haymon and Showtime could offer lil g a nice healthy cheque to fight Charlo too. Big props to lil g IF he takes the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                So the WBC grants Canelo, the undeserved winner a voluntary defense vs a bum while Golovkin has to get Canelos #1 mandatory out of the way? LOL this is hilarious.
                Lemule is one of Golovkin's best wins. how dare you disrespect his resume like this?

Comment

• fcuk Golovkin, who cares what he wants

the SUPERSTAR Canelo, will decide

I wanted Canelo/Charlo, but this will work out much better

hell yes, let's have Canelo vs Lemieux (lol)..... which will leave Golovkin free to fight Charlo (LOOOOOL)..... with the winner landing a Canelo payday

cannot get much fairer than that..... right, Golovkin fans..... ?

oh, come now..... rest your head on my shoulder and blubber to me why you think it's an awful idea for Golovkin to fight Charlo..... that's it, let it all out

Comment

You dudes are weird!

Jermall vs golovkin!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

this is delicious

Comment

^ Just wiped the sweat from your brow....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

ahahahahh

Comment

Working...
                      X