Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua is a Coward - He Knows This, His Team Knows This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby18 View Post
    I’m just curious how all the A.J fans seriously think he would beat wilder?? What would the game plan be?? I am neutral to the 2 fighters. I just can’t see A.J going the distance . I can see him winning a few rounds then getting ktfo! No way the fight goes any other way
    You are free to write your opinion but the good thing is it doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
      Joshua was offered $80 Million more than what he’s ever made for two fights and turned it down. Coward!!
      Lolx..... Just two fights?
      Wilder was offered what he cannot make in seven fights yet he turned it down.

What greed is bigger than that?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Joshua is a big puzzy. I'll boycott all his fights until he fights wilder. Phuck Joshua and hearn
        Your presence in fight day is not needed... Stadium still got sold out.

Comment

I don't care what anyone says, asking for and declining $50mil is a duck, tho we know it was mainly hearn its still not a good look
          Last edited by uppercut510; 10-02-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
            As I read these post I lot of AJ fans spin things around. I read one post where someone stated the 50 million wasn’t in writing . That’s because Hearn and AJ refused the offer. Hearn himself even admitted the offer was real. Now as far you go , I don’t think AJ is a coward. I believe Hearn is calling the shots . Aj should have accepted the 50 million offer then they could have worked out other details. Imagine the hate wilder would be getting if he asked for 50 million and then refused it ? I don’t wilder really wants 50/50 but he was dragged along in negotiations and now he is fed up which is why he is asking for 50/50. I bet he would take 60/40 and if Hearn really wants the matchup that’s what they should offer him. Hearn is already trying to pressure wilder into signing the flat fee offer before he even fights fury. Hearn said time is running out . What’s the rush ? Canelo didn’t even sign to fight on December 15th like he wants to prior to his fight with GGG. Hearn needs to sit back and wait for the results of wilder / fury and make a real offer to the winner, if he doesn’t then he clearly wants no part of either guy at this time . I will close with this. Everyone wants wilder to take the flat fee , but no one on this board has yet been able to tell me another fight of this magnitude where one guy took a flat fee.
            Stop writing like a foolish.. If wilder had 50mil, he would have been a unified champ long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
              thank you. I want to see these guys fight as much as anyone. And I am not trying to insult AJ or wilder and takes sides though I am rooting for wilder if they do fight but Hearn just needs to make a legit offer and wait for the dust to settle between wilder / fury and make the winner vs Aj .
              What offer is more legit than being offered X7 of your pay.
              Does he want to rob the A side? He will need a gun to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                What offer is more legit than being offered X7 of your pay.
                Does he want to rob the A side? He will need a gun to do that.
                brother we know you are a die hard aj and hearn fanatic and most likely ur paid to be here, but asking for and declining $50mil will never be a good look, if my fav fighter did it I would at least admit it was not a good look, the fact you are not even real enough to say it was terrible shows us you are not real. You spinning it around will not work. the whole world saw it and also saw aj go silent for almost 3 months after the statement and then pop up on social media hanging upside down like nothing happened. we know it was hearns doings but it was not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Anyone who sides with Joshua is from the UK. Everyone in boxing and diehards know that Joshua is scared of Wilder. Everyone!
                  I don't know your level of stupidity but scared men don't send contracts across the Atlantic.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness
                    Wilder is not a PPV fighter, his fanbase cannot buy PPV events using food stamps...
                    Lmao..... Lolx.
                    Fatality.....

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      Only a fat pale alcoholic would utter such stupidity using no punctuation you uneducated degenerate lmao. Fat ass.
                      You are really pained to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X