Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Asks Tyson Fury: Why Am I a ****house?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    Don't really understand why fury has such an issue with him
    Fury explains why in this interview:
    Last edited by davefromvancouv; 09-25-2018, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
      Cause you haven't fought any top 5 heavyweight as of yet. Avoided Wilder like the plauge.
      Are you serious? If you are, you're either totally deluded or that much of a Wilder fanboy that you are totally blinded by your incredible bias. Who has Wilder fought other than Ortiz in his 40 pro fights? I'll wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
        Probably calling you a shythouse because Fury would have made Povetkin Swing at air all night
        Joshua knocked him out and Fury went the distance with some guy named Pianeta. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
          Joshua knocked him out and Fury went the distance with some guy named Pianeta. End of story.
          Of course Fury went the distance because he needed the rounds he even said that after the fight.

Comment

Tyson Fury is already well in AJ's head

Easy win after Fury dismantles Wilder.

Comment

Fury didn't mean to call Joshua a shytehouse. He has turrets syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                Of course Fury went the distance because he needed the rounds he even said that after the fight.
                Nah. He could have gotten in the rounds and still finished him later in the fight, if he weren't such a shytehouse himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  Your idiocy is real

'No more 12.5 bull**** flat fee'

'I wonder if after the fights AJ makes it rain and his manfans get paid? They act like its their money'
                  Meaning yawl manfans are some stripper hoes and AJ makes it rain with his winnings.. thats me trying to make sense of why grown men care about such things.. I mean, think about it.. Why else would you care how much either fighter is getting if it doesn't effect u personally... nah mean? ..like..the more money AJ gets.. the more your percentage goes up when you suck his c*ck. There.. is that clear enough for you? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    Meaning yawl manfans are some stripper hoes and AJ makes it rain with his winnings.. thats me trying to make sense of why grown men care about such things.. I mean, think about it.. Why else would you care how much either fighter is getting if it doesn't effect u personally... nah mean? ..like..the more money AJ gets.. the more your percentage goes up when you suck his c*ck. There.. is that clear enough for you? Lol.
                    Lol I was just pointing out that you seem to care how much Wilders getting like he's payimg to rent your hole or something and you can put your prices up if he gets more. But you complain AJ fans talking about the split, hypocracy.

The fact is a lot of people both sides of the argument use the money offered to back up whose ducking who or pricing themselves out of the fight. I thought I'd explain as you apparently need the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                      Shut your filthy gutter you Wilder behind licker! You don't know shlt about boxing...all your comments displays how ignorant and a dombass you are...stick to WWE little girl, boxing is for much matured minds with a brain!
                      Wipe your mouth hoe!. you look like you're starring in a "got milk" commercial! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X