Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man who got “ executed “ by the cop.. what would you have done differently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    I’ve actually cleared rooms while deployed down range in Baghdad, Iraq.
    And also watch any swat training vid the usual methods are to have the target remain on the floor move to the target and secure them.
    The target moves a finger you shoot. I’ve never seen someone have a potential danger move towards them.
    Then continue the clear the entire structure until the all rooms are cleared and the commanding officer gives the all clear.
    The whole thing was an ego trip, he provoked the guy into making a wrong move with his instructions and shot him dead.
    He may be innocent because of a lnninnability to prove intent.
    But I think most people will see that as a murder but the only people that matter are the ones on the jury.
    yup.

all day long the b/u.

there is no danger if the dude is made to stay there...AT GUNPOINT.

i truly respect your experience and all, BUT, its pretty much common sense.

a moving person is a potentially dangerous person, not one who isnt moving. eliminate the what ifs by effectively removing the suspect from having further options.

wtf

that cop will know in his ''heart'' he fncked up. if life is fair, he, and every power hungry cvnt with a badge, will meet a similar fate.

btw, im a known cop lover/sympathizer.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      A soildier who goes to war with too much empathy, respect, and patience won’t be affective on the battlefield. Those traits can get him killed.
      That mentality is part of that problem. Cops are civilians, not soldiers. We are citizens, not enemy combatants

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        You can’t explain this stuff to these guys man. They literally think everything in life is simple and it comes from a lack of being cultured and knowing what it’s like to test yourself.

Everyone lives in a safe space now a days.

No one is saying **** about what if when he reached, a gun came out and he quickly blew the officers head off because he didn’t shoot.
        If the cops are soldiers what are we? The enemy?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          That mentality is part of that problem. Cops are civilians, not soldiers. We are citizens, not enemy combatants
          That’s why I find it funny because this same **** up in a foreign country would turn into UCMJ.
          But here in the US it’s “ feared for my life”.
          Maybe police need to get some military discipline and training before they get military style weapons and armor.

Comment

If the cops are soldiers what are we? The enemy?
            Who said cops were soldiers?

At certain times they're definitely required to be them. But anybody who doesn't respect the hell out of police officers has a discipline or authority issue and maybe has had too may run ins with the police.

Comment

Who said cops were soldiers?

At certain times they're definitely required to be them. But anybody who doesn't respect the hell out of police officers has a discipline or authority issue and maybe has had too may run ins with the police.
              Read the post you quoted and agreed with. Your brown shirt is so tight it's cutting off the circulation to your brain
              Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 12-11-2017, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Read the post you quoted and agreed with. Your brown shirt is so tight it's cutting off the circulation to your brain
                Right.. "WHEN" you go into combat. That's exactly right. Do you fking speak english?

Why are you even talking to me? Scary a$$.... fake number giving a$$.

Comment

Right.. "WHEN" you go into combat. That's exactly right. Do you fking speak english?

Why are you even talking to me? Scary a$$.... fake number giving a$$.
                  This wasnt combat.

It was an arrest.

Do you understand the difference?

Comment

i wouldnt move. i would just kneel down on my knees with both of my hands way up. if the cops is yelling at me to come to him, i'll just say i cant move because my legs is injured.

Comment

i dont think there's anything any of us could have done.. that cop IMO looks like he wanted to shoot that kid from the start regardless if that kid acted up or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X