mma section is dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mma section is dead

does no one care about mma anymore?

Nah, we just don't usually talk until an event is around the corner or if a champion is about to fight.

Comment

ok I will try to post here more. Tried to read sherdog and it was just awful

Comment

Sherdog is horrible.

To be honest, this forum has better quality mma discussion than Sherdog. We just don't flood the forum with mindless bs, so it doesn't seem like we are active. Like I said, usually, we post when events are coming up or happening.

Comment

Yeah, there should be more discussion after the Werdum-Big Nog event Saturday.

Comment

Do you guys do any kind of pickem contest for upcoming events?

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
              Do you guys do any kind of pickem contest for upcoming events?
              no, I usually post UFC bet threads but hardly anyone seems interested, or has similar picks to me. in fact, recently it's been so bad that the most of my bets where members who just said "I'll pick all the fighters you didn't" and then we work out who won the most after the event.

I was part of the pickem on cameldog [uncensored but small mma community] which was run by a moderator, and I came 2nd in 2012 but I quit that place and honestly, can't see any way to do a legit pickem here without a moderator running it, threads need to be locked so posts can't be edited etc because otherwise someone has to check the edit times for every post to make sure it's fair.

Comment

Working...
              X