Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield To Mike Tyson: No More Excuses, Sign The Contract - I'm Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holyfield To Mike Tyson: No More Excuses, Sign The Contract - I'm Ready

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield says he was confused when Mike Tyson chose to face Roy Jones Jr. and not him for his exhibition-bout comeback... then he watched their fight Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mike's not gonna hold back this time.

Comment

holy want's a bigger house and 10 more kids

Comment

I see Evander has taken out an insurance policy on his other ear

Comment

Holyfield won't hold and run all night like Roy. This will be more of a fight. Based on the first 2 fights, I'd have to lean towards Evander.

Comment

hope Mike bites the other ear

Comment

There goes the next big PPV. This is a lesson in how devoid of stars boxing had these days....all because of poor promotion and the fact that big fights are not made.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                There goes the next big PPV. This is a lesson in how devoid of stars boxing had these days....all because of poor promotion and the fact that big fights are not made.
                That's a sad reality huh. There is no best fighting the best anymore. Everyone is afraid to take a loss but it's more about taking the risk that's important to fans IMO nobody cares if a fighter has a loss or shouldn't anyway. ATG fighters all have losses for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                  hope Mike bites the other ear
                  A bigger chunk too. If he can still hear, it doesn’t count.

Comment

Tyson don't need him to make money he do beside he is broke

Comment

Working...
                    X