What's your favorite hobbies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite hobbies?

I know a lot of you know what mine are.

What do you guys enjoy doing? Working on stuff? Outdoors? Video games?

Does Ferociously wanking over pics of prime Denise Richards count bro?

Comment

I love to research the paranormal and conspiracy theories. Have been doing the martial arts since 13 years old, love to work with others on the arts. Also love to chef it up. Cooking really nice stuff reflecting French and Cajun/Creole sensabilities.

Now... My kids introduced me to things I enjoy. When my older boy was coming up, he loved to look at snakes, so I would go see snakes with him. My younger one is a car junkie. Loves to read about cars, even though he does not even have a permit yet... the kid is a great driver, both boys actually. I taught them to drive defensive! But instead of buying one decent car for the family, I take my younger guy to the auctions and we usually have a few cars around... As a matter of fact I am using the Toyota Previa on the West Coast here, which is a FANTASTIC miraculous vehicle...that my younger boy insisted that I buy.

I learn from my kids and I have learned through experience and my hobby which I do with my younger boy, that auctions are great for purchasing cars...never got a bad car yet.

I also train the younger in martial arts, as I did the older boy.

Comment

I was big time into Photography but rarely find time for it after a kid.
        Fictional thriller novels would be my useful hobby if I am not watching tv/YouTube.

Comment

Taking pictures of my huge dick and sending them to people, family and friends included.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
            Does Ferociously wanking over pics of prime Denise Richards count bro?
            Nash out - Lineal King declares that it does count.

Comment

Films/TV, boxing, music and football (soccer) I also write and play guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                Nash out - Lineal King declares that it does count.
                I should be knighted right bro? I recommend 3 x 20 minute wank sesh's over this pic per day its good for testosterone levels.

https://images.app.goo.gl/H6zNjaB12mMAmaZ59

Comment

reading (psychology & geography)
                  synthesizers
                  80s motorcycles & cars, zero interest in modern ones for some reason
                  firearms
                  woodworking
                  boxing gym in a past life, I just lost my passion for it
                  arguing on internet
                  Last edited by ////; 02-17-2020, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                    I should be knighted right bro? I recommend 3 x 20 minute wank sesh's over this pic per day its good for testosterone levels.

https://images.app.goo.gl/H6zNjaB12mMAmaZ59
                    The Knighthood will come in time. Just keep up the good work on here and one day you will join Fan Curtis Harper in being knighted.

Comment

Working...
                    X