No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo is a slave to Al Haymon.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
    We all know that these nerd losers get off on trolling on the internet. Don’t even trip. They’re so cowardly that they can’t even own up to their racism “anonymously” on the web, so you know they’d never have the balls to talk like this to black men’s faces. Like I said, they’re type feminine. No, I’ve never cared about the politics of the sport and I’m not going to pretend to be all self righteous about the “integrity of boxing” now that a black man has learned the game and found ways to play it to he and his associates benefit.

The thing is, these people posting here don’t care either. Boxing has always put politics above competition and had shady-corrupt business dealings behind the scenes controlling what fights you see and don’t see. There’s even been plenty of fights thrown in the ring. Shady questionable decisions made by judges are so normalized that it’s considered part of the sport. I could go on and on and on about how corrupt boxing has always been.

What’s the charge against haymon here? That he puts business politics over competition? All the corruption in boxing that non black men have been responsible for over the years up until this very day and I’m supposed to give credence to a bunch of cowardly racists trying to vilify a black power player because of how he advises his fighters? Yea right lol. How many black fighters over the years do you think have been used up and thrown away by white promoters? Countless.

Boxing is corrupt and the sport is supported by cowardly racist fans who don’t really care because it’s mostly about race and nationalism. Those things have always been true. Let’s keep it real buddy. Haymon is an advisor meaning he technically works for the fighters not the other way around. None of these fighters are obligated to haymon so this “slave” reference is ridiculously transparent.
    You never even talk about Boxing you just talk about race and racism. This is not the forum for you. Weak little boy.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      You never even talk about Boxing you just talk about race and racism. This is not the forum for you. Weak little boy.
      I don’t make any of these threads you ankle grabbing twink. So if you’re tired of race being discussed then address the litany of cowardly closeted racists that insist upon making racist threads. It’s more than palpable that this anti Mayweather/Haymon/pbc obsession on this site is all about race. You losers must really think that people are as stupid as y’all are lol.

The posters here don’t even like boxing and that’s proven by how they talk about the fighters. The most hated fighter here is also the best fighter of his generation and one of the best fighters ever. There’s little to no appreciation for boxing here. It’s all about race and stan wars.

Comment

I don’t make any of these threads you ankle grabbing twink. So if you’re tired of race being discussed then address the litany of cowardly closeted racists that insist upon making racist threads. It’s more than palpable that this anti Mayweather/Haymon/pbc obsession on this site is all about race. You losers must really think that people are as stupid as y’all are lol.

The posters here don’t even like boxing and that’s proven by how they talk about the fighters. The most hated fighter here is also the best fighter of his generation and one of the best fighters ever. There’s little to no appreciation for boxing here. It’s all about race and stan wars.
        What is making a racist thread?

Making an anti Mayweather/Haymon/PBC thread is being racist?

Comment

Its not even a racist thread.Well it wasnt until you turned up. You have brought the race and racism in to it and thats why im addressing you. You the race baiting racist.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Its not even a racist thread.Well it wasnt until you turned up. You have brought the race and racism in to it and thats why im addressing you. You the race baiting racist.
            Yea, calling a black man a slave for choosing to employ another black man as his advisor has nothing to do with race lol.

The obsession with trashing Mayweather, haymon, pbc, and the fighters associated has nothing to do with race.

I really couldn’t imagine living with myself if I was a cowardly pussC like y’all.

Comment

Yea, calling a black man a slave for choosing to employ another black man as his advisor has nothing to do with race lol.

The obsession with trashing Mayweather, haymon, pbc, and the fighters associated has nothing to do with race.

I really couldn’t imagine living with myself if I was a cowardly pussC like y’all.
              Lol. “Choosing to employ.” You just proved the OP’s point. LMAO. Haymon is supposed to work, be “employed” by Charlo. Not the other way around.

Typical LDBC...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Hay in must be doing sum ting right? Aiight? He might not always strike when the iron i Ron needs to be struck... he gets good deals for his people his fighters...
                Props. I see you rocking the meme.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
                  So, while you rail all day against Haymon, ‘intending’ to (but not actually executing) make fights is the standard you have for other boxing outfits.

Got it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                    Lol. “Choosing to employ.” You just proved the OP’s point. LMAO. Haymon is supposed to work, be “employed” by Charlo. Not the other way around.

Typical LDBC...
                    No, you just proved my point. Charlo and any other fighter could fire Haymon and do business with any of the other promoters in the game anytime that they want. What “slave” can just fire his master.

The whole “slave” analogy is a cowardly racist dog whistle made out of frustration that black men in boxing are working with black men to empower black men. It’s that simple. Nobody here really gives a rat’s a$$ about the integrity of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Props. I see you rocking the meme.
                      You my friend. I trust you. Tell me when I had enough.

I am that guy. Get fired fast for asking.
                      Why
                      Who will be adversely ...

Then I get fired ,,.,, I can’t svck azzz. Bori mudbank

Innocence project. Jews fighting for truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X