Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you enter a friends with benefits situation with a tranny?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
    At this point I am slck to death with bltches and all their drama and pmsing, and inventing problems just so they can feel important, and blue balling me when I just want to nut.

This girl gives me everything I want, no questions, accepts everything I am, with zero ****ing drama lol whatsoever.

bruh i'm good

No chance of having an accidental kid, since they have a c0ck they from a home court advantage give better bjs than most women, you get a$$ all of the time.

Lots of problems with women you don't have with them, just occasionally shoot that hormone syringe in her a$$ as a favor.

Comment

If anything I feel manlier, because she gives me complete dominance.. and she likes it. She likes being cucked.

Which actually gives me an Idea. I'm going to ask if she'll let me **** a bltch in front of her. She is so damn freaky that she might even enjoy it lol

I'm gonna see how she reacts.

I feel unleashed. All the times my girls were whoring out trying to get back at me and spite me... they got no chance against me now that I got someone who will let be me who I am, instead of trying to cage me and tame me.

I'm a lion and they're just cats.
      Last edited by llll; 02-10-2020, 09:28 PM.

Comment

imma go hard for the team bruh
        Right on. Do have fun. I’m legit jealous.

Here’s a little advice from someone who’s had that same feeling you are having with her right now. Just be careful. Tranny love is a powerful thing. One of my very first tranny experiences was exactly how you described. Amazing, intense, and out of this world satisfying. She had all the goods of a smoking Latina, big azz breast that were soft and smooth, big booty, beautiful face and hair and DSL’s for days and She dressed sexy every night. I fell for this tranny hard and developed legit loving feelings. Anyways within time, it’s started creeping in my head that I cant have a family with her and that really fukd my head up. As much as I loved being with her I knew it couldn’t last and that fukd me up. When I finally broke it off after being with her for a good little while. It legit took me time to get back in the dating scene as I was legit fukd up over breaking it off with her. Not once in the time we were together did we have a disagreement or fight. It was only good vibes and lots of fuking and she was an amazing cook.

Fuk if I had the strength to put it in my head we could adopt to have a family we may have gotten married.

So the main advice is to just have fun and put mental boundaries in your head so you don’t fuk yourself up. Tranny love is a powerful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          Right on. Do have fun. I’m legit jealous.

Here’s a little advice from someone who’s had that same feeling you are having with her right now. Just be careful. Tranny love is a powerful thing. One of my very first tranny experiences was exactly how you described. Amazing, intense, and out of this world satisfying. She had all the goods of a smoking Latina, big azz breast that were soft and smooth, big booty, beautiful face and hair and DSL’s for days and She dressed sexy every night. I fell for this tranny hard and developed legit loving feelings. Anyways within time, it’s started creeping in my head that I cant have a family with her and that really fukd my head up. As much as I loved being with her I knew it couldn’t last and that fukd me up. When I finally broke it off after being with her for a good little while. It legit took me time to get back in the dating scene as I was legit fukd up over breaking it off with her. Not once in the time we were together did we have a disagreement or fight. It was only good vibes and lots of fuking and she was an amazing cook.

Fuk if I had the strength to put it in my head we could adopt to have a family we may have gotten married.

So the main advice is to just have fun and put mental boundaries in your head so you don’t fuk yourself up. Tranny love is a powerful thing.
          Dude that's it exactly. This is the best situation I've ever been in. She knows everything I want, she does everything I want, her mind revolves around sex and sexuality and my dlck, and we don't argue or fight about anything at all.

But I'm not going to insert emotions into this. Emotions are worthless and have gotten me nothing. I'm going to live by my intelligence and strength alone. **** sentimentality.

Sentimentality and emotions are for fags.

Comment

Dude that's it exactly. This is the best situation I've ever been in. She knows everything I want, she does everything I want, her mind revolves around sex and sexuality and my dlck, and we don't argue or fight about anything at all.

But I'm not going to insert emotions into this. Emotions are worthless and have gotten me nothing. I'm going to live by my intelligence and strength alone. **** sentimentality.

Sentimentality and emotions are for fags.
            So what does that make boning a man's ass who happens to be very skilled in make-up and presents as a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              So what does that make boning a man's ass who happens to be very skilled in make-up and presents as a woman?
              What does that make dudes who bang girls with flatter asses and manlier faces lol

If this girl looked like a dude I wouldn't touch her, but she doesn't.

Comment

The first time I saw her there was something about her, like in the way she carried herself.... she always sticks out her ass. Her back is always curved... shoulders straight every movement is graceful and deliberate... she moves more sensually than most women... she moves like a queen.

First time my girl brought me to her boarding house, and my girl told me she wasn't a girl I was like.. huh? But she's prettier than your other roomates lol

Comment

Comment

What does that make dudes who bang girls with flatter asses and manlier faces lol

If this girl looked like a dude I wouldn't touch her, but she doesn't.
                    But when you look at her crotch and see her cock and balls she must look a lot like a dude. But I guess if you're not getting emotional then you're not a fag as you say.

It's kind of funny because you called Larry gay for his tranny thread (I think you deleted that post)...you call Butler gay...but you're boning someone with a cock and balls and think you're not gay because you're not emotional about it.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      But when you look at her crotch and see her cock and balls she must look a lot like a dude. But I guess if you're not getting emotional then you're not a fag as you say.

It's kind of funny because you called Larry gay for his tranny thread (I think you deleted that post)...you call Butler gay...but you're boning someone with a cock and balls and think you're not gay because you're not emotional about it.
                      Dude I'm ****lng around lol

If banging a hot tranny who devotes all her energy to pleasing me, with zero attachment and drama is gay, then whatever.

Team rainbow lol

If you saw this girl, and you would pass it up then good for you. Doesn't matter to me. Although I highly doubt most men would pass it up if they gave it a try lol. Almost everything a woman does, she does better, because she puts effort into it. She puts effort into being a sexual, submissive, pleaser of men.

While most women put zero effort and expect you to do it all while they got your balls on lockdown.

I mean here's an example. If you're in a relationship, and you want a blwjob, you're going to have to work for it, you're going to have to beg for it and do something for it, because women think their mouths and pus6ies are like golden fountains you have to work to drink from... and then they don't even do it for that long or that good lol

This girl, she sucks my dlck every single time I pull my dlck out, that's all i have to do, and she doesn't ever stop until i pull it out lol. She can suck dick for hours. This bltch doesnt get tired!!! She is addicted to dlck... and I am more than happy to supply her addiction.

I get tired of ****ing before she gets tired of ****ing, that has never happened to me before. Usually a girl cant take anymore, and then i put her to sleep or leave, and then start talking to another girl lol.

Regardless of what anybody says, I am not giving this up. I found a damn jackpot.

A hidden ****ing treasure.
                      Last edited by llll; 02-11-2020, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X