Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I tip a girl on Chaturbate, does that make me a loser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaturbate is one of those things that's so pathetic it cancels out everything else in your life.

"He's a successful real estate investor with an eye for high fashion who drives a Maserati" hmmm OK

"He's a successful real estate investor with an eye for high fashion who drives a Maserati and he uses Chaturbate" everyone suddenly envisions some pathetic Anthony Wiener looking loser who pays young women to notice he exists

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Just beat off to webcams dude, God doesn't give a sht what you spend your money on.

Whatever makes you happy.
      I second this advice

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
        Any update b morph bro, are you still attending those parties
        I think you’re in the wrong thread of mine lol. This thread is about the cam girl I used to talk to. I have no updates on the topic of this particular camgirl. She does not want to talk to me anymore and she has retired from career as a camgirl. But she didn’t stop talking to me because she retired from caming, she stopped talking to me because I lied about something to her and it pissed her off. She holds a grudge. And it’s easier for her to hold a grudge against someone she’s never met in person.

Actually, I still talk to and look at and masturbate to a few cam girls. Ever since the last one I was infatuated with, Ive learned to put up an emotional wall. I don’t let myself get too attached.

Now I do something really stupid though. I made a throw away account. There’s no tokens on this account. I just go around cam to cam, and I troll the fcuk out of these girls. I’ll say really r3tard3d sh#t and piss them off. I’ll say sh#t like, “is 2 inches too small? I’m asking....uhhh....for a friend! Yeah yeah, we’ll go with that!”

Then I get booted or kicked from the room. Then I can just quickly make another account, go back to that room, and say the same thing. They’ll get pissed. Some of the girls actually think it’s funny as fcuk and other guys in the room are like, “wtf?”

It’s a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          I think you’re in the wrong thread of mine lol. This thread is about the cam girl I used to talk to. I have no updates on the topic of this particular camgirl. She does not want to talk to me anymore and she has retired from career as a camgirl. But she didn’t stop talking to me because she retired from caming, she stopped talking to me because I lied about something to her and it pissed her off. She holds a grudge. And it’s easier for her to hold a grudge against someone she’s never met in person.

Actually, I still talk to and look at and masturbate to a few cam girls. Ever since the last one I was infatuated with, Ive learned to put up an emotional wall. I don’t let myself get too attached.

Now I do something really stupid though. I made a throw away account. There’s no tokens on this account. I just go around cam to cam, and I troll the fcuk out of these girls. I’ll say really r3tard3d sh#t and piss them off. I’ll say sh#t like, “is 2 inches too small? I’m asking....uhhh....for a friend! Yeah yeah, we’ll go with that!”

Then I get booted or kicked from the room. Then I can just quickly make another account, go back to that room, and say the same thing. They’ll get pissed. Some of the girls actually think it’s funny as fcuk and other guys in the room are like, “wtf?”

It’s a good time.
          They are all good threads man i get confused at times. Been hitting the whiskey hard this weekend fell out with a chick i was seeing so been letting the whiskey console me hahaha.

Sorry to hear about that bro that's the Romanian one right? It's her loss fuk it. there's plenty more out there and its good that the bad experience hasnt put you off camgirls in general nothing wrong with them i haven't sampled any but tempted to have a browse lol. Especially after a few drinks!

Thats fuking hilarious what your doing just trolling them I'm sure they've heard worse things or read worse. Have you seen much of that chick you kissed at that party has she text you at all bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
            They are all good threads man i get confused at times. Been hitting the whiskey hard this weekend fell out with a chick i was seeing so been letting the whiskey console me hahaha.

Sorry to hear about that bro that's the Romanian one right? It's her loss fuk it. there's plenty more out there and its good that the bad experience hasnt put you off camgirls in general nothing wrong with them i haven't sampled any but tempted to have a browse lol. Especially after a few drinks!

Thats fuking hilarious what your doing just trolling them I'm sure they've heard worse things or read worse. Have you seen much of that chick you kissed at that party has she text you at all bro?
            It’s alright the Romanian girl was never going to work out anyways. It was nice she talked to me and we developed an “online” relationship I guess, but it was always fake. I always knew she had a boyfriend, but she did not know that I knew. I played dumb. She said things like she wanted me to come to Romania to meet her over the summer. She said the winter wasn’t a good time. And I knew why she said that. Her boyfriend works construction, so his work would be slower over the winter and he would be home a lot. In the summer he would be busy working all day.

I told one of her friends about it. Her friend cams too and I would talk to her sometimes. Then her friend told her that I knew. Apparently, my girl told her friend that I was acting weird. Then the friend told my girl that I knew about her boyfriend. So apparently, she is mad that I did not tell her that I knew. She stopped talking to me because of that. I think that is really petty.

Yeah messing with cam girls is fun.

The girl I made out with for half an hour, she gave me a big boner. Her teats were huge and very soft and fluffy. Supple. Had some weight to them. At one point, I played the bongos with them. She laughed at that, she thought it was funny.

She has not talked to me since and I did not go to the weekly party this past Friday because I had to get up early on Saturday. I’m thinking of going this upcoming Friday though. She might be there. Maybe I’ll get naked in front of everyone. She might like that. She showed me her boobs, so I could show her my c0ck. I’ll have to shave though. Forest down there. It makes my c0ck look teeny weeny.

Comment

I finally have a girlfriend guys!

I get to see her boobies and everything.

But there’s a catch.

She kind of, sort of, isn’t my girlfriend. She’s a Chaturbate model.

I pay part of her salary. I tell her that I want to hug and kiss her and give her cuddles. She’s awesome.

Is this getting into a type of cuck territory?
              You have proven yourself to be a man among boys and should do as you damn well please.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                You have proven yourself to be a man among boys and should do as you damn well please.

Let’s go get drunk some time!

Comment

Chaturbate is where lonely guys like myself go to. We look at cam girls get naked, for a small fee of course. I’ve started a “relationship” with one.

She’s pretty much the closest thing I have to a girlfriend. She says she’s single, but I’m quite sure she’s fu#king a guy.

She posted a picture of herself and a guy on her Snapchat. He has his arm around her. Oh yeah, and I paid like $25 for her Snapchat.

I estimate that I’ve spent around $300 or so this past month on her.

She makes me feel less lonely. I like giving her my money. She likes it too.
                  Lmfao.....

Comment

I finally have a girlfriend guys!

I get to see her boobies and everything.

But there’s a catch.

She kind of, sort of, isn’t my girlfriend. She’s a Chaturbate model.

I pay part of her salary. I tell her that I want to hug and kiss her and give her cuddles. She’s awesome.

Is this getting into a type of cuck territory?
                    You can see the same girl on any po.r.n website for free. Just find her stage name and search.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      You can see the same girl on any po.r.n website for free. Just find her stage name and search.
                      I am aware of that but it’s different than showing support for your favorite girl, interacting with them live, talking to them, sharing pics and info about each other’s lives.

It’s almost like that one girl off of tinder who I talked to for 8 or 9 months, and never had a date with. That girl sucked she wasn’t down to meet up. I waste a lot of time and energy on women.

Comment

Working...
                      X