No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM 2020 #8 - #10 8th FEBRUARY 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
    Yeah retiring same as KO. Look at Gary Russell's fight with Lomachenko. Should count for previous round, round 8. Mid

Oops mixed up fights
    Thanks man only thing is the brook fight wasn't posted in picks so i wasn't sure, not a bad guess though i based it on ring rust 16 months out his timing took a while to get going.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
      Thanks man only thing is the brook fight wasn't posted in picks so i wasn't sure, not a bad guess though i based it on ring rust 16 months out his timing took a while to get going.
      Yeah check my edit. Can always post practice predictions like that if you want time stamped proof for your own picks. Maybe put them in another thread though so doesn't mess up the guys adding info to spread sheets.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        Yeah check my edit. Can always post practice predictions like that if you want time stamped proof for your own picks. Maybe put them in another thread though so doesn't mess up the guys adding info to spread sheets.
        Damn bro, just checked your previous post. Thanks for keeping me in the know appreciate it. And I'll keep that in mind for the future good looking out!

Comment

Rigo late ko

Russell dec close

Comment

Damn Wicked, Galahad, Decision, close

Damn Wicked, Rigondeax, decision, wide

Damn Wicked, Russell, decision, wide

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
              Damn Wicked, Galahad, Decision, close

Damn Wicked, Rigondeax, decision, wide

Damn Wicked, Russell, decision, wide

Your a little late with that Galahad pick lol

Comment

Not a bad prediction with my Russell and Brook picks. Where do you check points earned?

Comment

I’m taking too many L’s in this years Pick Em! If I can’t get it straight after February, I’m quitting!
                  Just Kidding!!! I’ll get back on the good road soon enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                    Not a bad prediction with my Russell and Brook picks. Where do you check points earned?
                    Niceee man! Even if Brook wasn't a pick em hahah. I think you mean Galahad?

The team update the masterthread with the scoreboards mid week usually. It's a sticky, just check the most recent posts, not the first page.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=837530&page=7
                    Last edited by Articulateboxin; 02-09-2020, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
                      Niceee man! Even if Brook wasn't a pick em hahah. I think you mean Galahad?

The team update the masterthread with the scoreboards mid week usually. It's a sticky, just check the most recent posts, not the first page.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=837530&page=7
                      I know Hahaha, nah my Galahad prediction was wrong but not the last two although brook wasn't included (not sure why)

"Galahad, dec wide.
                      Rigondeaux, ko mid.
                      Russel, decision wide.
                      Brook, ko mid."

Thanks for the info bro I'll check it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X