Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is an imbecile with no charisma. He can't sell a superfight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder is an imbecile with no charisma. He can't sell a superfight.

This man is a moronic bum.

Anthony Joshua is doing his part. Every fight he has is PPV and is watched by hundreds of millions of people around the world. He is articulate and full of charisma. Matchroom have found the formula to break UK PPV records time after time. AJ is everywhere; sports, fitness, fashion, chat shows etc.

Deontay Wilder on the other hand can't string two sentences together without sounding like an autistic farmhand. What the fnck is wrong with this man? If he fought on PPV and got a lot of media exposure, he would embarrass himself and nobody would take him seriously.

On paper this fight has the ingredients to smash PPV records the world over. It could be staged in Dubai or Nigeria and be a classic on the "Rumble in the Jungle" scale. The reality is that Wilder needs lessons in how to carry himself, pronto. Otherwise just get him a manager to do all his talking and don't allow him to speak ever again.

He's from Alabama what do you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      This man is a moronic bum.

Anthony Joshua is doing his part. Every fight he has is PPV and is watched by hundreds of millions of people around the world. He is articulate and full of charisma. Matchroom have found the formula to break UK PPV records time after time. AJ is everywhere; sports, fitness, fashion, chat shows etc.

Deontay Wilder on the other hand can't string two sentences together without sounding like an autistic farmhand. What the fnck is wrong with this man? If he fought on PPV and got a lot of media exposure, he would embarrass himself and nobody would take him seriously.

On paper this fight has the ingredients to smash PPV records the world over. It could be staged in Dubai or Nigeria and be a classic on the "Rumble in the Jungle" scale. The reality is that Wilder needs lessons in how to carry himself, pronto. Otherwise just get him a manager to do all his talking and don't allow him to speak ever again.
      Stopped reading at:
      full of charisma
      Although I admit I should had stopped sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Although I admit I should had stopped sooner.
        What's the point in even commenting then?

Comment

I am no Wilder fan, but the hate he is getting is getting ridicilous...

Comment

I just don't like the fact that he had 38 fights and only one fighter of note is credible out of those numbers.

Comment

I think Joshua is dull and boring to listen to in post-fight interviews. I totally agree about Wilder, though. Tyson Fury puts them both to shame in the charisma department.

Comment

Can't speak, has no desire to fight the best and worst of all sounds like a drunk ******.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Can't speak, has no desire to fight the best and worst of all sounds like a drunk ******.
                  Haha! When his next media interview or social media rant video comes out, I have to watch through my fingers. Some of the most cringeworthy, embarrassing stuff you can ever witness in combat sports. In wrestling terms it's like listening to the Ultimate Warrior with downs syndrome.

Comment

A.J's fans have turned into promoters all of a sudden ' He needs to fight Dillian Whyte to build he profile in the UK' but Molina, Breazeale all had a massive following BWAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X