No announcement yet.

Confirmed: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz November 11th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz November 11th

Ladies and Gentleman.. The BIG Announcement you've all been waiting for.... IT'S..... King Kong!

November 11th!.. Will be announced soon!

Bermane Stiverne is also fighting Dominic Breazeale on the undercard.

Miller is also said to be on the card against TBA though he has called out Dillian Whyte.

PS my bad I'm ****ed up after house/fight party hence my post didn't make alot of sense.

UPDATE

Eddie Hearn had AJ vs Vlad 2 booked for Nov 11th at Las Vegas Tmobile arena.. And I've just heard other rumours that Hearn has made a deal with Wilder to fight Whyte on that date at Tmobile arena.

I've only heard it from one source so can't say it holds any truth.. But then again Stiverne mentioned the fight could take place in Las Vegas and he said Wilder wasn't going to fight Ortiz.. So who else could it possibly be? Ortiz has been guaranteed a shot at AJ so it makes sense for him not to risk losing that position.. And Wilder's fight was initially meant to be on Nov 4th at Barclays.. But they've changed it to Nov 11th so who knows.

Further news to come from Stiverne tomorrow (28th Monday).
    Last edited by NahMean; 08-27-2017, 07:18 PM.

All these haters got exposed and will go silent because according to them Deontay is a coward and was doing everything possible to cash out vs. Anthony Joshua -- looks like BOMBSQUAD was right all along ; like Ive been telling you all Deontay never ducked any legit contender or champion and in reality all the top HW's ducked him except Luis Ortiz -- I just hope he passes VADA.

Comment

Brilliant news if true

Comment

Ortiz in November, a fight to remember

Comment

if this is true im pumped!

Comment

LOL...This guy Nahmean stole this thread word for word and the "Confirmed: Deontay Wilder vs.Dominic Breazeale November 11th" from a user named Scott90s at E@5ts!de B0xing.

Comment

Shaping up to be a brilliant card.. Wilder's opponent is yet to be officially announced but I'm positive it's Ortiz.. Stiverne however doesn't seem to think it's Ortiz.

We should find out for sure next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

LOL...This guy Nahmean stole this thread word for word and the "Confirmed: Deontay Wilder vs.Dominic Breazeale November 11th" from a user named Scott90s at E@5ts!de B0xing.
                I am Scott90s lol... That's my thread.. It's 7am I haven't slept.. Watched may mac with friends.. Needless to say I'm intoxicated. So I was thinking one thing and writing another lol. I made 3 thread on here cus I kept writing the wrong name.

Comment

Dominic Breazeale is a good opponent for Bermane, I just hope Breazeale does not start some **** with Deontay and stay in a different hotel away from tha champ or he might not make it to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    I am Scott90s lol... That's my thread.. It's 7am I haven't slept.. Watched may mac with friends.. Needless to say I'm intoxicated. So I was thinking one thing and writing another lol. I made 3 thread on here cus I kept writing the wrong name.
                    My apologizes...didn't want someone who put the hard work in to get that scope to not get the acknowledgment and have it stolen from him.

You rock

Comment

Working...
                    X