Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duva: Kick Off Presser was planned weeks ago, T-Mobile Arena was agreed on last year!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duva: Kick Off Presser was planned weeks ago, T-Mobile Arena was agreed on last year!

So Kathy Duva just gave an interview to UCN, telling that the Kick-Off Presser was planned with Roc Nation weeks ago, and only a couple days ago Ward and Roc Nation suddenly sent an Email that they would not attend.

Same with the venue. As everybody knows, the T-Mobile Arena was agreed on last year already for Kovalev vs Ward. They were just going to announce the Arena officially and start the Presale for the Tickets, when Roc Nation suddenly contacted them hours before that the announcement should be cancelled, same with the presale.

You still defend Ward/Roc Nation? This is disgusting. Not informing the media or the fans whats up, suddenly wanting to change the venue which was agreed on a year ago and not even attending their own presser.

So it begins....

Will Ward supporters turn on him when he pulls out with a BS excuse? Doubtful.

Comment

Why do Lil G fangirls latch on to Ward and Alvarez?

Comment

Man coward is a piece of ****. I have been telling yall for years this guy is a coward a low life fake christian. He just fronts and uses names to stay relevant. He is a bish.

Comment

watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

watch this
            That is hilarious. I can't believe that.

Ward the pretender had his whole career manufactured for him. Will he ever take a fight where he does not have every advantage out there? I doubt it. Now he is even talking racist shit like that and then tries to sneak out of the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

Ward the pretender had his whole career manufactured for him. Will he ever take a fight where he does not have every advantage out there? I doubt it. Now he is even talking racist shit like that and then tries to sneak out of the fight?
              I don't want to defend Roc Nation because I think they are a second rate company, but everything Duva touches goes to sh.it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

Career manufactured?

Comment

I expect nothing less from a man like Ward. Dude worked with Conte, sued the promoter that made his career while on his dying bed, and is notoriously hard to work with and to get him fights.

If Ward gets in the ring with Ward it will be a moral victory for him due to the fact that based on who he has shown us he is nobody expects him to do such a thing. I do hope Ward gets in the ring, I want to see if I can detect an ounce of humility in the son of god when he gets his sh^t pushed in.

Comment

Good post. Doesn't sound like the fight will happen

Comment

Working...
                    X