Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    Because he wants to clean out 160 then 147 then 154
    LOOK the plan is simple...

Gennady wants to clean out ALL THE DIVISIONS, as many as he can. The lowest he can go is 147 so he will take out the BEST at 147, thats what makes him great. What other fighter can go up and down and beat all the best at all divisions?!?! NO ONE. He will then clean out 154, 160 is already cleared and then he is going straight after Kovalev and retiring.

Comment

His argument is he wants to be undisputed, which I get. But what does being king of the **** heap get you if you are just being handed titles? I dont care that hes the most feared this or that when you are fighting welter weights and tomato cans.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        LOOK the plan is simple...

Gennady wants to clean out ALL THE DIVISIONS, as many as he can. The lowest he can go is 147 so he will take out the BEST at 147, thats what makes him great. What other fighter can go up and down and beat all the best at all divisions?!?! NO ONE. He will then clean out 154, 160 is already cleared and then he is going straight after Kovalev and retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

You know I like you, so imma let this one ride.

But no, just, no...
          I like you too dawg.

LISTEN.

The plan is simple, do what NO OTHER fighter has done, go DOWN two divisions, beat the best fighter, then wipe 154 and then GO UP two divisions to beat Kovalev.

Comment

well, i don't think he'll fight again after brook so i hope he moves up next year. the canelo fight isn't gonna happen, oscar won't let his only star get KO'd. jacobs won't happen either. so is moving up or wasting more time trying to get saunders in the ring

Comment

NAME ONE FIGHTER who has done what Gennady is doing, he has every division scared. SO HE IS GOING UP AND DOWN to fight the most dangerous at each weight. NAME ONE FIGHTER who has been so feared that they had to do this. NONE.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                I like you too dawg.

LISTEN.

The plan is simple, do what NO OTHER fighter has done, go DOWN two divisions, beat the best fighter, then wipe 154 and then GO UP two divisions to beat Kovalev.
                So he is going to move down to ww?

Comment

I win, bye bye, ta-ta, toodles! Yall dont know anything about this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                    So he is going to move down to ww?
                    HE IS not only coming to WW, he is fighting the BEST WW in the division. The undefeated fighter who many believe will surpass floyd. He already has a better record, KO pct and has taken a risk floyd never took.

HOW can you not respect Gennady for this?

Comment

Because his team is scared he might lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X