No announcement yet.

hyped for UFC 188!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Last time Cain lost he had a year lay off that was to JDS,he came back and smashed him...he had nearly a two year lay off this time,he will do the same in a rematch.Cain is still the better fighter,Werdums current busy fighting is what won over not because hes the better fighter......very quickly most forget that the UFc title has not been defended more than 2 times by a single champ in its history,and that's because usually of injuries like this.,coming back from 2 years to fight an elite fighter is always dangerous ,I don't see how anyone can actually count Cain out when the circumastances are just that...a 2 year lay off,im not really sure ppl know what they are talking about ,in MMA even a 3 month to 6 months off can dull your edge,if you haven't fought for awhile.

Again a UFC champ has never been able to defend the title more than 2 times without losing..that's insane!My moneys on Cain in a rematch.....if he gets it.I watched the fight 3 times..Cain easily won the first round the second was close,and the third he made a sloppy takedown and it was over....don't see where Cain got his butt handed to him,unless you are listening to rogan while watching this.
    I didn't watch with the commentary up loud...but i saw Cain doing the stanky leg pretty much all of the 2nd round. Awesome win by Werdum. Saying Werdum isn't the better fighter after Cain said he was is kind of funny. All the aka fighters were saying the same thing: there's nothing that Werdum does that Cain doesn't do better. I haven't seen any of them talking since the guillotine last night.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      I didn't watch with the commentary up loud...but i saw Cain doing the stanky leg pretty much all of the 2nd round. Awesome win by Werdum. Saying Werdum isn't the better fighter after Cain said he was is kind of funny. All the aka fighters were saying the same thing: there's nothing that Werdum does that Cain doesn't do better. I haven't seen any of them talking since the guillotine last night.
      wrong..Cain is a much better puncher and ground control,hes also much more fluid and quicker overall....Werdum is a solid fighter but really is a submission guy still,with good knees,Cain has kicks and punches hes physically stronger,we saw that in the first round...its not about being better its about being the better fighter...Cain at his best after a two year lay off is not realistic....
      Cain will still be favored in a rematch for that reason.I also watched the first round and by mid rounds Cain had 39 strikes ,Werdum only had 10 that's what they had scored...Cain had two takedowns and continued landing the big shots and leg kicks with grappling control landing knees on the cage,he got a slight cut ,that doesn't mean anything....the Werdum dominated him is not reality...as stated close fight up until end of the second round.
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-14-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

big cain fan here but my hats off to fabricio....fight was great to watch both warriors showed their medal in that crazy 1st rd and fabricio made the proper adjustments in 2nd & 3rd...i feel cain kinda let himself get in that choke because big man had no answers in that 3rd rd and was completely gassed...either way props to both for going out there laying it out like that but man fabricio once again proves me wrong...def deserves all the accolades he'll received after this massive victory

Comment

oh and wtf was up with melendez...had eddie hurt many times never jumped on him was very frustrating watching that and had a feeling that alvarez had stole that 3rd rd and sure enough he got the nod...dammett gil

Comment

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
            big cain fan here but my hats off to fabricio....fight was great to watch both warriors showed their medal in that crazy 1st rd and fabricio made the proper adjustments in 2nd & 3rd...i feel cain kinda let himself get in that choke because big man had no answers in that 3rd rd and was completely gassed...either way props to both for going out there laying it out like that but man fabricio once again proves me wrong...def deserves all the accolades he'll received after this massive victory
            Cains corner told him to go in for the takedown ,Cain really should have softened him up on the ground ,he had 4 takedowns ,the one he landed elbows and had side control ,the other he completely let Werdum up ,should have took his chances for some ground and pound and just hope for the best ,when he was wasnt tired.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Cains corner told him to go in for the takedown ,Cain really should have softened him up on the ground ,he had 4 takedowns ,the one he landed elbows and had side control ,the other he completely let Werdum up ,should have took his chances for some ground and pound and just hope for the best ,when he was wasnt tired.
              He was afraid of getting Fedor treatment and jumping too agressively into guard while he was getting tired. Probably a good decision, he stood more of a shot standing as little as he obviously had in hindsight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                He was afraid of getting Fedor treatment and jumping too agressively into guard while he was getting tired. Probably a good decision, he stood more of a shot standing as little as he obviously had in hindsight.
                He had a better chance knowing he was running out of steam with the ground stradedgy in round one....he should have took it to the ground then the feet in round 2...again im not his coach...I certainly wouldn't have told him wwhen hes winded to go to the ground he was doing o.k until he went for the takedown,it wasn't a one sided fight like many believe ..Cain won the first round...lost a close second and the third was warming up.

Comment

we all know cain is still the better fighter. i mean once cain get back in routine hes going to demolish everyone they put in front of him and win back the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    we all know cain is still the better fighter. i mean once cain get back in routine hes going to demolish everyone they put in front of him and win back the title.
                    Please. Werdum beat him in every aspect of the sport, he's actually been very busy the last 5 years beating top level guys while Cain's been either injured or constantly fighting the same guys. Cain won't win back the title if Werdum still has it.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                      Please. Werdum beat him in every aspect of the sport, he's actually been very busy the last 5 years beating top level guys while Cain's been either injured or constantly fighting the same guys. Cain won't win back the title if Werdum still has it.
                      A 2 year old rusted and gassed cain made werdum look that way. props to werdum yes but the cain that pummeled JDS the last 2 fights shows up and werdum is in trouble

Comment

Working...
                      X