Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm so hyped for GSP-Hendricks, biggest fight of the year imo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so hyped for GSP-Hendricks, biggest fight of the year imo.

Now I don't usually pair GSP and hyped in the same sentence but Johny Hendricks is no joke. GSP is looking past his prime and has had difficulties since returning from his knee surgery a few years ago. It's going to be interesting to see how GSP is going to react against someone who is stronger than him, more dangerous on the feet than him, and can handle the wrestling.

Hendricks is to GSP what Weidman was to Silva.

Great promo too. I'm buying this show for sure and I'm actually excited for it. It feels good my dudes. Who do you guys got?
    Hendricks will shock the world!
    40.00%
    GSP will prove he's still one of the best.
    60.00%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Undecided.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by WARQUEZ; 10-20-2013, 07:34 AM.

GSP gonna shag him until Hendricks' arse can't take anymore. I'll watch this only if the Andre Ward fight finishes early. Until then boxing over MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Horseman
      GSP gonna shag him until Hendricks' a rse can't take anymore. I'll watch this only if the Andre Ward fight finishes early. Until then boxing over MMA.
      Hows Ward any better than GSP? Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This is a really bad year for 'The untouchables' of MMA(Anderson, Jones, Reem etc.) And I really think Hendricks will continue this trend and win a dec or perhaps mid rounds stoppage. One thing I definitely think is that he is going to hurt/drop GSP more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by Horseman View Post
          GSP gonna shag him until Hendricks' arse can't take anymore. I'll watch this only if the Andre Ward fight finishes early. Until then boxing over MMA.
          you do realize Hendricks is a WAY better wrestler than GSP right? plus he has ko power standing up.

this is the most difficult matchup of GSP's career.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            you do realize Hendricks is a WAY better wrestler than GSP right? plus he has ko power standing up.

this is the most difficult matchup of GSP's career.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010
              This is a really bad year for 'The untouchables' of MMA(Anderson, Jones, Reem etc.) And I really think Hendricks will continue this trend and win a dec or perhaps mid rounds stoppage. One thing I definitely think is that he is going to hurt/drop GSP more than once.
              Reem was never untouchable. He was always extremely overrated.

Comment

I do agree Hendricks is the style match up against GSP at this point. If you cant deal with gsps wrestling you lose unless you can land a hail mary like serra or how condit almost did.

Hendricks can definitely land something big at any time and stuff GSPs wrestling.

Comment

i actually enjoy all of gsp fights.....his fight vs condit and diaz were great seeing martial artist fight at the highest level is awesome....prediction gsp by dec but would love to see da hometown boy hendricks score the upset and stop him maybe even outwrestle him...im glad its in vegas the exact spot weidman scored his upset

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                    3 time state wrestling champion
                    2005 NCAA Division I Champion
                    2006 NCAA Division I Champion
                    2007 NCAA Division I 2nd place(his finals loss was his only one that year)
                    4-time all-American
                    3-time Big 12 champion

As great a wrestler GSP is, I think Hendricks is the way better wrestler. GSP had trouble taking Diaz down after the 3rd round of their fight. Diaz stuffed a couple of his take downs. Hendricks would get those takedowns easy. And I'm a bigger GSP fan btw.

Comment

Working...
                    X