Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Magee. Promo-vid, quotes and info.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I missed it.

Comment

That was impressive from Kessler.

Please let's have Froch Kessler II with the winner fighting Ward (unless it's inconclusive).

And the rematch should be in London. Froch fought in Denmark. It might be a bit much asking Kessler to come to Nottingham but London is easily accessible to Danish fans. Plus Kesslers mum is from Salisbury so he might have a coachload of cousins come up from there. They breed like rabbits in the West Country.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        So now Ward has to defend against Kessler before June 8! Bring Ward to Denmark please!
        Not happening. LOL

Comment

Geez, Magee fell apart with every body shot he got hit with. Not impressed with his performance.

Kessler should give Froch his rematch in Notthingham next.

Comment

Andre S.O.G. Ward ‏@andreward
            Kessler Won Huh?? He Will Be My Mandatory. Let See What Happens!!

Seems he'll probably wait for a Froch-Kessler match-up and fight the winner.

Comment

Kessler just Said that he has been taking advice from Froch before the fight. And that the straight low right that won the fight was advice from Froch .......cool

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                The ref clearly has a gambling problem
                Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post

Let's hope Magee goes on a rant about seeing the ref in the bookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanton11 View Post
                  Andre S.O.G. Ward ‏@andreward
                  Kessler Won Huh?? He Will Be My Mandatory. Let See What Happens!!

Seems he'll probably wait for a Froch-Kessler match-up and fight the winner.
                  Kessler is the mando for Ward now. No need to rematch Froch first.

Comment

isn't Ward still fighting Pavlik?

Comment

If the price is right, and it will be, Ward should go to Denmark to ko Kessler.

Though Kessler is looking really good against these bums Ward might ko him if he gets too brave.

And I hate Ward and like Kessler.

I just don't see any way unless by early ko( which isn't very likely) that Kessler beats him.

Comment

Working...
                      X