Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ortiz the Next Undisputed Champ At 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
    Yeah, look at Amir Khan.
    well played

Comment

• Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
      Yeah, look at Amir Khan.
      Funny I dont remember saying the loss was erased. And if Khan gets KTFO again, I wont be saying "no one will do that to Khan expcept him".

Nice try though. You got turbotime wet at least

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Yes because moving up a weight erases already getting stopped by another fighter!
        Didn't you know? Moving up from 140 to 147 is the same as moving up four divisions, and makes a fighter completely different. Victor Ortiz and Devon Alexander have absolutely none of the flaws and are far better now, because of a one division jump. Except for Amir Khan, if he moves up there's no way he can possibly handle the fighters there because they will all just push him around and knock him out.

Welterweight is a magical place where average fighters at 140 become the future of the sport, and their newfound success has nothing to do with welterweight having worse fighters than the division they came up from.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Didn't you know? Moving up from 140 to 147 is the same as moving up four divisions, and makes a fighter completely different. Victor Ortiz and Devon Alexander have absolutely none of the flaws and are far better now, because of a one division jump. Except for Amir Khan, if he moves up there's no way he can possibly handle the fighters there because they will all just push him around and knock him out.

Welterweight is a magical place where average fighters at 140 become the future of the sport, and their newfound success has nothing to do with welterweight having worse fighters than the division they came up from.
          Khan doesn't beat everyone at 147 & that's that. IMO Kell Brook whoops his a$$ right now!! Yeah baby, I said it!!

Brook is the truth, Khan not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Khan doesn't beat everyone at 147 & that's that. IMO Kell Brook whoops his a$$ right now!! Yeah baby, I said it!!

Brook is the truth, Khan not so much.
            Nah,can't agree with this...Khan would beat Ortiz Alexander Brook and Berto...He is just more skilled then all of umm,Ortiz is very overrated imo...Who has he beat??Berto,a guy who won his belt from beating Ricky Martin,and never fought a top 5 opponent??Khan is a betterf fighter then all the fighters I just named...It will be between Bradley or Khan for who will rule the WW Div after Pac and May have gone....

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dirk Diggler UK;11920079]Yes because moving up a weight erases already getting stopped by another fighter![/QUOTE

That is just an excuse imo,these fighters(Ortiz and Alexander)move up don't fight the toughest comp there and now they are fix because they win...Alexander had the same flaws in his last fight he had at 140lb,same with Ortiz..Moving up does not make these guys better fighters,their just fighting fighters who are not that good tbh...

Comment

Working...
              X