Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Floyd eat the shot that knocked out Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton wasn't hurt by that one shot he got knocked down twice in the 1st round and was badly hurt early in the 2nd round he took more damage by that time then most boxers do in an entire fight

HAtton took lots of flush shots from Manny so yes Floyd could and I seriously doubt he would get wobbled by it

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
      Hatton was getting hurt by Lazcano, 2 fights prior to Poochiao, he then fought Paulie, probably the only world champion in boxing history that doesn't have some sort of a K.O highlight on youtube lol, he was going to get knocked out due to cutting so much weight in training, the shot was very good, but Hatton walked on to it, making it more devestating.
      The question is, would Mayweather take it on his chin?

Floyd was hurt VS Mosely, so Floyd can be hurt by Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Hatton wasn't hurt by that one shot he got knocked down twice in the 1st round and was badly hurt early in the 2nd round he took more damage by that time then most boxers do in an entire fight

HAtton took lots of flush shots from Manny so yes Floyd could and I seriously doubt he would get wobbled by it
        IMO if Mosely can hurt Floyd, then that particularly shot on the chin would wobble him.

Comment

Originally posted by iPhoneKiller View Post
          IMO if Mosely can hurt Floyd, then that particularly shot on the chin would wobble him.
          I think Manny's power is somewhat overrated I don't think he has the one punch power like Mosley and Tito did I know his fans like to believe he does tho

Comment

Originally posted by AKOO View Post
            No fighter around that weight class could take that shot.

That shot is the definition of a perfect punch.

We should point out though that Mayweather would never be in that position to get hit with a shot like that.

start at 2:25

Comment

one yes several not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                Do you think Pac could land it? I don't

Originally posted by alb829 View Post
                A Better question would be "would that shot land on Mayweather?"
                Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Floyd would never get hit with that and if he did he would take the power of it in a heartbeat , his reflexes are amazing its the little things Floyd does that make him great , haters cant see how hard it is to catch him clean at full power ,,,,

The question also arises could Manny take the shot Floyd got hit with by Mosley , all tangibles that we will never know .
                *****s ducking the question

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  I think Manny's power is somewhat overrated I don't think he has the one punch power like Mosley and Tito did I know his fans like to believe he does tho
                  His fans like to believe he does?? But I thought the ped accusation started because pacman was knocking out all these bigger guys? I know his fans wasn't the one who started this rumor lol......

Comment

i don't think that shot could land on mayweather, but if it did i'm pretty sure he'd hit the canvas

Comment

Originally posted by alb829 View Post
                      A Better question would be "would that shot land on Mayweather?"
                      even a slow arse old mosley was in a position to catch floyd with a good shot
                      ://

heck pacquiao?
                      good foot works leads to a perfect position to land a KO punch

so ur basically expect pac to miss all his shots huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X