Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather and Pacquiao aren't Fighting Until Next Year... If Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** it bring on margo for the 8th title baby!

Comment

Here's a thought that's been in my head since yesterday, that no one else has seemed to come up with; What if all parts of the contract were in fact agreed upon, but the deadline is just hype? What if instead of agreeing to Pacquiao date of Nov, they decided to make the fight happen in Dec for the date Mayweather has set aside. Considering that Mayweather's the fighter coming of the most recent fight, this could be a possibility and the deadline talk really doesn't matter if the fight will be on a later date. Again just a thought.

Comment

Really, I'm going to be pissed at all involved if the fight never gets made. The pointing fingers, blame game **** is fu.cking tired. Make the gawdamn fight already. **** or get off the pot.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
          Go on, tell me...........
          you couldnt refute a single thing in my first post, so instead you act like a 7 year old child with these little "im waiting, tell me" responses. ****in little ****** kid, haha. both your parents probably hate you. if both are still even around

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
            you couldnt refute a single thing in my first post, so instead you act like a 7 year old child with these little "im waiting, tell me" responses. ****in little ****** kid, haha
            Pot kettle black.

Comment

We'll have to wait until next year...........

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                youre the genius thats telling us its strict. I just told you its not. Now, this is where you counter with a reply that is going to make zero sense.
                lol..you my friend are an idiot....

your boys promoter is the one who initiated and proposed the "strict" deadline

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                  Here's a thought that's been in my head since yesterday, that no one else has seemed to come up with; What if all parts of the contract were in fact agreed upon, but the deadline is just hype? What if instead of agreeing to Pacquiao date of Nov, they decided to make the fight happen in Dec for the date Mayweather has set aside. Considering that Mayweather's the fighter coming of the most recent fight, this could be a possibility and the deadline talk really doesn't matter if the fight will be on a later date. Again just a thought.
                  who ever said that Mayweather has a december date lined up?

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                    **** it bring on margo for the 8th title baby!
                    Meaningless really..............

Comment

Working...
                    X