Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Amir Khan but realistically there is a Knockout on the cards soon for him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
    Don't feed the troll.
    Go snitch on me, Rat.

Comment

Comment

So what if he put his hands up? He probably did it make a statement about his ability to take a punch. To say that he PURPOSELY wanted to get hit in the chin and take all those uppercuts is ludicrous, its actually ******ed really - I pray for your sake you were heavily medicated/intoxicated when you wrote that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
          So what if he put his hands up? He probably did it make a statement about his ability to take a punch. To say that he PURPOSELY wanted to get hit in the chin and take all those uppercuts is ludicrous, its actually ******ed really - I pray for your sake you were heavily medicated/intoxicated when you wrote that comment.
          Do you remember Pacquiao against cotto taking punches on the ropes to prove a point? Khan did exactly the same thing last night.

Comment

I like him as well man .He was in the fight of his life man I fought Maidana was going to stop him late man .It reminded me of DelaHoya Trinidad the way he was trying to hold on at the end

Comment

i think he needs to tighten up his defense. with him i see another meldrik taylor in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
                Maidana a slugger with not great boxing skills and he got to him,
                His defence is weak and he gets to cocky.

Any accurate boxer will find him and finish him, If he fought Mayweather for example Floyd would of finished him when he staggered.

I think Amir could be the future of the sport and I hope he is but I'm not gonna let that blind me, His chin is bad, very bad.
                lol

his chin is very bad,would you care to explian????

khan will be a great fighter but hes not on the same level as floyd,

his defence is good but he was put under alot of pressure from madiana and he had do to things out of his comfort zone,either way hes far from the finish article but i disagree with your view

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                  Do you remember Pacquiao against cotto taking punches on the ropes to prove a point? Khan did exactly the same thing last night.
                  prove what that his eardrum can bust

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
                    prove what that his eardrum can bust
                    lol, my point proven.

Comment

what the ****? khan took the best hits against someone who always walks forward and punches like a superwelter

Khan will easily and I mean easily become the unified champ at 140, he has taken his hardest possible fight in maidana

haters will hate

Comment

Working...
                      X