Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mental Disorder of Self-Hatred

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thinking to much is fking your tiny brain. have a drink a spliff cheese on toast or summit ffs lad, chill the fk out stop worrying about the world

Comment

tunney you are the guy with the mental disorder and who is racist.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
        This is the result of:

A.) Having Pre-Pubescent 11 year old Boy Level of Testosterone in a grown Adult Man (including having a more Womanly/Feminine Brain/Thought process).....

and

B.) Brainwashing/Un-diagnosed Mental Disorder

But either way I hope every pathetic White Leftist gets culturally enriched to death by Jamal and or Akmed....
        Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I've met a few white women who felt bad for my people being killed and oppressed by evil whites. I enjoyed pounding the **** out of them, a few had good poon. Anyway, I started noticing that they expected me to be outraged or at least more easily offended when anti-Semitic white people told Jew jokes. Some of the jokes I myself find very funny, but they got mad at me for not being offended.

I started thinking that these girls were a bit loco, and we're ready to fight other whites for the slightest perceived racial jokes they heard. I felt that I must be missing something, or lacking the self respect these social justice white women wanted me to have.

Relationships with people like that don't really work out for me...
        People can say or think whatever they want, as long as they don't physically touch me, I'm good.
        this is a really interesting subject, every day i swear i see signs of more mental disorders in the "normal" population

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          tunney you are the guy with the mental disorder and who is racist.
          Is that you with the pink hair in the photo I posted above?

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            this is a really interesting subject, every day i swear i see signs of more mental disorders in the "normal" population
            No lie... I'm that idiot

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                Is that you with the pink hair in the photo I posted above?

tunney, i've posted my picture several times and i'm not afraid of black people on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  That guy is ugly and probably stinks - thankfully I've never run into him.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    tunney, i've posted my picture several times and i'm not afraid of black people on the internet.
                    Someone like New England on the left, and a man like Freedom on the right:

Comment

They follow the path of least resistance. They are afraid of minorities and afraid to live their own lives, so they grovel and self-sabotage.

Comment

Working...
                      X