Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Jacobs Weighed 182; Canelo's Weight Won't Affect GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
    Iv never seen such a big deal be made of a weight advantage. Literally every article that mentions the Jacobs fight has to include "Jacobs outweighed Golovkin by at least 10 pounds."
    if it was just ten pounds nobody would make a big deal out of it. Jacobs was at least 20 lbs heavier than Golovkin. Have you ever watched a middleweight fight with one of the fighters having such a significant weight advantage before? Not me

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      It's hard for me to fathom how Jacobs could put on 23lbs in 24 hours and that could be seen as an advantage.
      Wouldn't that do massive harm? Wouldn't it make him slower, lethargic, and easier to beat?
      Around 36hrs. And I'd guess he was about 180 - possibly slightly over.

“I predict Danny will be between 178-180 when he steps into the ring. He was at 176 at 8 a.m. this morning. Don’t be surprised if Danny does very well this evening. He had a tremendous training camp on the west coast. He spent the last four weeks of his training camp at my SNAC training facility in San Carlos, California. He is in the best shape of his life. He will be huge tonight when he steps into the ring! Danny will be big, fast and powerful. We will soon see how this all plays out.” said Victor Conte.

20ish Lbs rehydration even over a 24hr period is not that unusual even at 154 amongst the younger guys, although past the age of around 30 excessive rehydration does seem to take a progressively greater toll.

Comment

It's all fake news and useless speculation regarding Jacob's weight since there isn't a shred of evidence to back it up (and never will be). Jacobs himself doesn't know how much he weighed entering the ring.

Abel Sanchez and all the lil g apologists can't get their facts straight. So now he was outweighed by 12 pounds on fight night?? But I thought it was 15 pounds?? Or was it 20 pounds?? Or maybe 25?? This **** is like The Price is Right LOL.
        Last edited by Feint First; 09-15-2017, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          He is guessing and always the opponent will be much bigger, he said GGG was 170 on the night yet he was 169.8 with over 12 hrs left, he doesn't gain anything but Jacobs gains a heap,,,,, all speculation and BS.
          : Thank you finally someone uses common sense. That just shows what a pathetic coward Filthy Sanchez is & what a load of shît it is to believe this nonsense that ggg gains nothing after weigh in but Jacobs defies physics by gaining tons. Bottom line is ggg is the bigger fighter,& both will weigh in to the weight contracted. May the best man win. I guess not all ggg fans are fanbois. Sanchez is clearly trying to make every excuse in the book ahead of time as usual,this àsshole is as pathetic as they come always crying ggg is some tiny lil guy getting cheated wahhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonis View Post
            if it was just ten pounds nobody would make a big deal out of it. Jacobs was at least 20 lbs heavier than Golovkin. Have you ever watched a middleweight fight with one of the fighters having such a significant weight advantage before? Not me
            Thats what gggtards say when trying to find excuses for the fight being close. Only a true ****** would believe jacobs weighed 190 & ggg didn't rehydrate after morning weigh in when he weighed 169.7 ONLY because he had 2 be below 170. It goes 2 show why many people can't stand ggg. His gggroupies are always asking" why they don't like ggg" it's because of ******ed horseshît like that him/his crew/& his fans regurgitate constantly. It shows ggg is a jesus figure to his followers,they think he walks on water & lie to themselves he's always at disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
              Ok, Jacobs said he weighed 174 the night of the fight. You are right.

Abel said Jacobs weighed 182.

Now if I'm not mistaken, 182 and 174....are pretty different. Don't you think?

All I'm saying is...when you make things up you lose credibility. Abel likes making things up. It's hard to take anything that comes out of his mouth seriously from my perspective.
              I realize that...i was stating what Danny said in reference to Abel...how would Abel know more than Danny? Also, what difference would it have made anyway? Guys move up weight classes all the time and are able to deal with heavier fighters. Skills win fights, not weight. That's what p4p means. Fact...golovkin does not have the p4p skill to deal with more weight, which is why he never moved up and stayed in a bum division his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I heard Jacobs was 237 lbs. Freaking heavyweight and GGG still beat him!
                ... This is exactly my take too...

Canelo will be around 190-195...

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  Thats what gggtards say when trying to find excuses for the fight being close. Only a true ****** would believe jacobs weighed 190 & ggg didn't rehydrate after morning weigh in when he weighed 169.7 ONLY because he had 2 be below 170. It goes 2 show why many people can't stand ggg. His gggroupies are always asking" why they don't like ggg" it's because of ******ed horseshît like that him/his crew/& his fans regurgitate constantly. It shows ggg is a jesus figure to his followers,they think he walks on water & lie to themselves he's always at disadvantage.
                  It is funny reading these posts. Gaylovekin taint tasters say "he only weighed 170" and then they forget he's got 12 or so hours to gain more weight. It's a convenience thing for them.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    you are probably a fan of some boring ass featherfisted runner wrestler sweet my ass scienttist like Floyd or Ward and you hate GGG cuz he is a predator just admit it.
                    Jacobs was at least 20 lbs heavier than GGG just open your eyes and see the size difference its not hard to tell really
                    Last edited by Leonis; 09-15-2017, 08:05 AM.

Comment

GGG haters will lose theyr sleep Saturday night. I predict some suicides among some forumers in here

Comment

Working...
                      X