Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Wife Is A OLD Whore With No Pride or Self Respect!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    look at cotto's maricon son

like father, like son, what a maricon, definitely miguel's son.

LMFAO the way you repeat the word maricon over and over is too fucking funny. Specially with the pictures to go along.

Comment

Baby girl thick I bet he is tearing that poonani up

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Strange you would post an image of a headline and not link to the article. And if I google the first lines of the article, the actual headline says sexual harassment, not rape. Kinda sad you took the time to photoshop it dude.
        https://www.badlefthook.com/2009/12/...ued-for-sexual

Also as well as starting this thread, you bumped the official one on the case. The official one states she got 47K which you must have seen when you dug it up, but you claim that counts as 7 figures
        funny enough, i couldnt find the article either. But i know its true because i remember reading it years ago. the charges were mainly agianst cotto covering up abuses that his brother committed. His wife was implicated as covering it too and being mean, physically, mentally, abusive towards the girl who was an employee in some capacity. Cotto if I remember correctly, wasnt the one abusing the girl.

They must of had a google scrubber because searching for it brings no results.. Mysterious....

Either way its some TMZ ****..Id much rather him post pictures of his Cottos wife in swimwear or something.. Im too lazy to search myself .hint hint

**** is for men, gossip for women

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
        First she turns the other cheek to Cotto rape of poor innocent females that worked for his company (cotto settle out of court for 7 figures)

[IMG][/IMG]

And the whore parades around putting her title on display for everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          WTF!!! This is the first time am hearing something like this...Is this true? Excuse my ignorance.
          Its a hoax. I googled the **** out of that image. No hits.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Its a hoax. I googled the **** out of that image. No hits.
            It's true. You're most likely to find the news in spanish search for her as Martha L. Chacon Acevedo.

This was prior to the Yuri Foreman fight I think.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              this is cotto's son, this is not a joke, this is from his official instagram. He is a maricon makeup artist.

That's not Cotto son, is his step son actually.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                It's true. You're most likely to find the news in spanish search for her as Martha L. Chacon Acevedo.

This was prior to the Yuri Foreman fight I think.
                That name brings up the same results for sexual harrassment, there isn't a single result for rape like in the photoshopped image.

Comment

Cotto's wife is fat and toe up. U foos are trippin lol virgin azz muthfukas

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    That name brings up the same results for sexual harrassment, there isn't a single result for rape like in the photoshopped image.
                    Oh Ok I didn't even realize it said rape.

I went by memory in this case where he did settle out of court.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                      Man are you serious!?

You don't have a leg to stand on throwing shade at Cotto when you go around with a guy who has 7 domestic abuse charges against 5 different women, not to mention the stalking charges also!

And calling Cotto's wife a whore is rich too considering your idol owns a strip joint and half his wives and girlfriends are former strippers!

are you the fat guy who got caught sucking cotto's dick in 24/7 that time?

Comment

Working...
                      X