No announcement yet.

"the great black hope"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    Honestly It should be "the great american hope" because it's really a nationalistic thing when it comes to the Klits. I say this because the same b1tching and moaning was going on when Lennox was champ.

Americans were praying and hoping Grant would take the strap from Lewis and when he got destroyed....they rallied behind a shot Mike Tyson.

Not sure how many were following boxing close in the early part of the decade, but there were tons of articles etc...hyping up American fighters to become the HW champ (regardless of color).
    I agree Lennox got alot of hate for being British not for being Black

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
      both phrases are dumb..but this is 2010 and im disgusted REAL boxing fans even look at color..im black as you can see in my avy and enjoyed every monemt briggs(an african american)was beaten..im a klit fan cause of their skill not color..only a racist would be concerned about color..sickening
      Lol.........

Comment

both phrases are dumb..but this is 2010 and im disgusted REAL boxing fans even look at color..im black as you can see in my avy and enjoyed every monemt briggs(an african american)was beaten..im a klit fan cause of their skill not color..only a racist would be concerned about color..sickening
        damn they unbanned this account

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
          Lol.........
          Originally posted by larry x.. View Post

Taking a walk through memory lane...

My main man larryx used to go hard on that account.

Comment

whats up my brother..lol

Comment

whats up my brother..lol

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                LMFAO..thats my old account, they unbanned it after 3-4 years.. BostonGuy now you cant call that an alt right?

Comment

"there's no need for black hope because when its comes to to boxing black athletes have been there done that 10 times better. in 5 years no body will remember why klits are. "

This is a common misconception but I'll help you. The USSR was very poor and oppressive, not allowing eastern euros to practice boxing at will. Once the USSR fell we instantly saw a new crop of eastern Euro fighters join the landscape.

Europe is doing just as well currently in terms of champions, maybe better. Especially in the larger weight classes.

Comment

Working...
                  X