Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is P4P #1 right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev should be higher than Ward, because he won the fight but was robbed.

Comment

Kovalev clearly after beating Ward and doing things to him that nobody has ever done to him since he peaked.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Kovalev should be higher than Ward, because he won the fight but was robbed.

Comment

It's either Kovalev, Ward, or Gonzalez. No one else has a case over those three. I'd personally go Ward right now. Might be very short-lived if the Kovalev rematch happens next.

Comment

youd have to give it to Ward

Comment

Sergay Kovalev is incredibly stupid and a mental midget, when dat Krusha Powa failed him and realizing he couldn't KO Bambi legs he was mind blown like a chimpanzee trying to solve a rubik's cube -- No way this old Popeye looking Mofo beats RG. Wards plan on the other hand of dirty boxing on the inside would get him wrecked vs. Chocolatito ; he would not be able to evade the wave of combo onslaught coming his way...I think for the first time in Dre's career and as a pro he get DQ or KO.

Comment

Roman Gonzalez is still #1

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                  I respect Chocolatito. He's a true champion and a future hall of famer.

I can't call him P4P #1 on the strength that in real life, I would fuck up that Dwarfman up so bad I wouldn't give him a chance to do any of that pretty shit.
                  QUOTE: 'How you P4P when you only ever fought in one division?

Bro, not sure if your trolling here? But p4p is not about how many weight classes you fight in or your size. Its comparing boxers skill level so we can decide if choclatito and vlad klitchko were same size - who would win.
                  Its basically an eye test, the resume being only a contributing factor (given politics in this sport and boxers avoiding other boxers etc etc)

For this reason i can't have Ward as my #1 as he was jabbed in the first round, went off balance and looked like a rookie and then knocked down in the second round - all while he was still fresh and being defensive. Watch Chocolatito's last fight compared to wards. You don't see him stumbling around the ring or on the Canvas. Look at the difference in combination punching and his multi faceted defense, which doesn't include clinching.

#1 gonzalez
                  #2 ward
                  #3 kovalev

Comment

Working...
                  X