One of the two but that was a beautiful shot that would of dropped a horse

Comment

Gatti...

Comment

also Gatti...

Comment

Tony Margarito

Comment

I wanna say Martinez against Jr. but that was more will than chin durability.

Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield aka the mutha truckin WARRIOR son!!!

Comment

Ali vs Foreman

Foreman vs Moore

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                List fights that could have gone the other way if a fighter didn't have a good chin on him.

For example.

@2:25

and

@4:40.
                All of RJJ's fights in his prime. Chins not need tested when u can move light featherweight and punch like heavyweight.

Comment

pacquiao vs. marquez 2. if it weren't for his iron chin, pacquiao would have been knocked out in round 2

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Pacquaio View Post
                    LOL dang! I don't even remember it being that bad, I never knew Marquez hit Pac that hard flush on the chin snapping his head sideways, nice gif, slow motion makes a difference.

Im surprised he took that **** and shook it off, he was dropped by a jab from huessien hussien.

I think Marquez has a good chin, he keeps getting dropped but getting back up, besides Pacquiao dropping him, he got knock down pretty nasty with one of the hardest hook punches flush on the chin by Katsidis that would have ko other lightweights but Marquez got right back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Pacquaio View Post
                      He made him do the chicken dance in the first 1 aswell, but it's a leaping in over-hand right while Pac is backing up

Comment

Working...
                      X