No announcement yet.

Cain Velasquez ‘rarely’ training according to coach, won’t fight soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
    hes fucking fault, look at the dude training him or overseeing him lol I would never take advice from a fat fuck like that. Dude literally looks like every fat **** who thinks hes buff.

I lol'd, but that's true.

I don't like fat coaches either, they don't practice what they preach.

Can't trust them.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Yeah and here's another gem:

The trainers deleted these videos after all the bashing they got, that's pretty telling.
      Yeeeeeesh, that is a back injury waiting to happen. Is the terrible conditioning team a reflection of the ****ty pay they get in UFC?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I lol'd, but that's true.

I don't like fat coaches either, they don't practice what they preach.

Can't trust them.
        lmao! Its like going to a dentist with F'd up teeth or an eye Dr. with coke bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
          Yeeeeeesh, that is a back injury waiting to happen. Is the terrible conditioning team a reflection of the ****ty pay they get in UFC?
          Sam Rockwell is a great actor. What movie are those pics of him from?

Comment

even if he return, he's not gonna be the same anymore. fought in to many tough fights. cain came up during the time when the heavy weight division was pretty stacked. cain fought brock, junior dos santos 3 times, big foot silva 2 times. those are all tough fights and there's more that i left out. look at his resume and he fought almost all top name fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
              They're actually one of the most financially succesful gyms so that's no excuse. It amazes me that they've had so many champions while having so many screw-ups at the same time.

Comment

Cain's injured himself so much that I've completely lost interest in him. Not even worth it to get your hopes up about a comeback when there's an 85% chance he'll get injured during camp and the fight will be called off. Sucks because I love seeing him fight.

Comment

It too dangerous to have him train hard. he's made of glass

Comment

dude's never gonna be like before again..unfortunate but facts

Comment

True, but he can still beat Werdum IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X