"If Ali had been born in Britain he would NEVER had changed his name"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If Ali had been born in Britain he would NEVER had changed his name"

Just sayin....or Foreman is

As Ali’s old adversary George Foreman explained yesterday, Ali “loved England and especially London. If he had been born and raised and boxed over there he never would have changed his name, because they made him, even as Cassius Clay, feel like the toast of the town. He loved it and got a taste of true manhood there.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/20...born-there-he/

Fact is, Ali knew that Britain was a much more tolerant, friendly, accepting, lovable, caring, generous, sympathetic and loyal country than America.

He knew that America was full of turds, idiots and grossly overweight bums who wash cars for a bottle to pee in then go home and beat up their wives.

Ali knew. That is why he LOVED Britain.

In fact, i think it would be a just tribute to say, that Muhammad Ali was British, not American. That would be a truly fitting tribute.

If Muhammad Ali was born in the UK he would've been a bum beat up by all the top comp he faced in the US. The American struggle made Ali the strong man he was.

Comment

If Ali had been born in the UK his teeef would've been hella fugged up!

Comment

Another "butt hurt brit" who sounds pathetic and uses the death of a man to insult the country that protects his, grow up junior.
        Ray

Comment

Of course. If Muhammad Ali been British he would have had no contact with Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam and would have likely remained Christian.

As for his struggle with racism, google Enoch Powell and get back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by zerosixthree View Post
            Of course. If Muhammad Ali been British he would have had no contact with Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam and would have likely remained Christian.

a second a Cornel West

Comment

Originally posted by zerosixthree View Post

Why don't you google 'all Americans are fat ****s' and get back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
                Why don't you google 'all Americans are fat ****s' and get back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  See! Told you. You're a big fat ****.

I bet your bird rubs herself down with Burger King ketchup

Comment

He does have irish ancestry. So almost..

Comment

Working...
                    X