Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight in about 7-14 days. How to train for it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have to ask this you're not ready or your coach is doing something wrong. I've only had 4 bouts but I always knew what I was going to do and that was stick with what I was doing in sparring. Nerves are normal but you shouldn't be feeling awfully unprepared.

Comment

Is this an actual fight or a spar?? If it is a fight you really nee to learn boxing bruh haha what are you on about putting mass and so forth on, its not a big tournament isit?? If not well your trainer should have you prepaired anyway,,throw as many punchs as you can and try stay on the front foot, dont trow big hooks keep it at a 1-2 in and out, trow 3-4 punch combos and move your head,,,dont try be like you see on tv real life amature boxing aint like that

Comment

lmao, 2 weeks is not enough time to learn how to fight. If its a street fight and you're losing, then jab your finger into his eyes, knee his testicles. fight dirty. that is your only chance.

Comment

These comments got be rolling

Comment

Just buy a gun

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Just buy a gun
              THISSSSSSS

Comment

Sounds like a predicament of wide eyed desperation. Real froth at mouth the stuff. Steely eyes. Clammy palms clasping at the crick in your neck. At times like these it's best to get weird . . . Real Weird.

In the absence of skill, talent, experience and a quality gunsmith it's time to get cloud nine wired! . . . Amphetamine . . Wizz . . Speed . . Billy . . . Eight glorious grams of the stuff jammed into every orifice. Bombed into ear canals, twizzled up nostrils, free based through the eyeballs. Wear it like Butch's father wore his watch in the face of the Vietcong . . . Up His Arse!!!

After that kind of prep your body will know what to do. Khaki jacketed Travis Bickle psycho Kung Fu. Weird Wired, The Full Shaabang! This ****er won't stand a chance . . . if he's green. It'll shook the **** right out of him where he stands . . rooted . . to . . the . . spot. Immobile. Puddle of Piss.

BUT WATCH OUT!!! . . . . . What if this guy has composure!? Gonads!? One testicles the size of a watermelon!? He's not gonna be fazed by this bush league schoolboy bull****!! Sure, you'll feel super human, like Rhino Man with the Horn, but hell, you'll take a sustained beating. Not knowing when your beaten. Numbed from the narcotics. They'll be nothing left for your folks to identify. Just twitching entrails and membrane caked in a yellow white paste!

**** kid, let's settle down and rethink this whole crazy conundrum. Stay at home. Lock the damn door. Draw the curtains and take the phone off the hook,then move house when the coast is clear. . . . . AVOID THIS ****ER AT ALL COSTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Notboxer_runner View Post
                  Okay so In terms of size, I'm 6ft about 155lbs and as a rough estimate I would say the guy would be maybe 6"1 or 6"2 and maybe 165lbs. Last night did some push ups, 11kg biceps curls and then some straight arm extensions with the weights which I figured would simulate throwing punches when tired (correct me if I'm completely wrong about this) also some of my mates have been doing a bit of sparring with me (they know how to fight, at least better than me) but with open hands so we don't seriously hurt each other with bareknuckle hits to the face. I have about 30kg of adjustable weights with a pair of dumbells, some exercises with those perhaps guys? But thanks so far!! Shadowboxing seems like a good idea
                  :gay: If you are this worried and clueless you do not deserve to be in the ring, really what kind of fcking trainer do you have??? is this a boxing match or a street fight?????????? , jesus your acting like this is a rocky film hahaha its only a fight hahaha

Comment

Hey Guys, things aren't going too bad!
                    I've been swimming a lot in the past month which I have noticed has given me quite a lot of base upper body strength (at least for me) and have just been doing normal shizz since first posting, push ups, a few 11kg dumbbell exercises. I've been practice fighting with mates more and more, eating more(pasta,eggs,meat.. Healthy stuff w carbs and protein) and I already do core exercises every other night so that's got to be good aswell! I known this is gonna be tough, but I am starting to feel a little more confident. Going to start a shadow boxing routine I found tommorrow! Keep up the good advice guys

Comment

Take your beating then train 6 months before fighting again

Comment

Working...
                      X