Comments Thread For: Broner on DeMarco: This is Like Mayweather-Corrales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant stand this dude.

Comment

broner sucks balls. look at how much more mayweather achieved by the time he was broner's current age. No one wants to hear the lame comparisons anymore.

Comment

I see no similarity as neither fighter is anywhere near as good as the one they are being compared to.

Damn Floyd fans! Next he'll be on twitter threatening to kill fiddy!

Comment

Been quiet this whole time and it felt nice. Now he's coming out with nonsense again.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
            Corrales was a bigger threat to Floyd than DeMarco is to Broner but he will receieve a Corrales style beat down tho
            Not even close. Floyd was underdog, Broner is the favorite here. I wouldn't even compare this to Castillo-Floyd. Actually this has no comparison to any of Floyd's opponent, Broner has to make his own career. DeMarco is a good opponent for Broner and that's where he has to leave it at. Next he'll fight Marquez and call it Mayweather-DLH.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              broner sucks balls. look at how much more mayweather achieved by the time he was broner's current age. No one wants to hear the lame comparisons anymore.
              Not all fighters are Mayweather, and holding fighters to his standards is unfair. But Broner actually wants to be Mayweather and he himself compares their careers and fights.

This is laughable and desperate

Comment

That is a tough comparison to swallow~ neither Broner or DeMarco really deserve to be compared to Floyd or Corrales.

Comment

I think this fight will springboard Broner into a more known fighter. Mayweather became a lot more popular after his fight with Corrales.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Been quiet this whole time and it felt nice. Now he's coming out with nonsense again.
                    I noticed he been quiet too. But he said in a interview that he respects DeMarco cause he's very businesslike and doesn't trash talk.

This fight is kind of funny because you have DeMarco who is soft spoken and very sportsmanlike and likeable versus Broner who has a big mouth and is very unlikeable.

Comment

My issue isnt Broner's skill, he has plenty; or his talent, he was blessed. It's a little bug down deep inside me that equates a lack of fairness to a lack of professionalism. He deliberately didn't make weight his last fight, posed with candy to let everybody know he didn't care, and pretty much used influence and money to abuse a guy he should have beat anyway. In my mind he quit training, he quit on the rules, and he'll quit again when the going gets tough. I may be wrong, but quitting can turn into a habit.

Comment

Working...
                      X