Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Boxing: Face Off with Max Kellerman - Chavez Jr. vs. Martinez (Preview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    damn. this might now be the best faceoff ever even with the language barrier
    I'm bilingual so it doesn't phase me as much. I think the language makes it better almost?

Comment

Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
      I'm bilingual so it doesn't phase me as much. I think the language makes it better almost?
      It does for me for some reason.

Comment

Comment

Pretty damn excited for this one....its gonna be a good one

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            wow that was pretty good, sergio seems like he really doesnt like him
            I sensed that Martinez doesnt like Chavez Jr too. I think though its more to do with the fact that he feels the WBC belt should still be around his waist and he feels he was wrongly stripped of his belt.

Martinez probably feels Chavez Jr was avoiding him and wouldnt fight him for a long time when Martinez was his mandatory.

I feel this will be a good fight and even though Chavez Jr has improved recently in his last couple of fights, i still see Martinez winning with a good performance.

Comment

OMG havnt been this excited ofr a fight in a longggg timeeeeeee

mayb since pac hatton

wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

DAAAAAAaMnnnnnnn can't wait for this fight, sergio's gonna put jr in a black plastic bag, mark my words!

Comment

damn, that was a great face off...chavez was smarter than i thought and i think he owned sergio in this one...lol

Comment

Sergio looks pissed off, good luck Chavez

Comment

I kinda felt bad for Max who doesn't understand what they were saying, he would've had goosebumps.

Comment

Working...
                      X