No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
    Out of all the wenches in this show, I think that the red woman is my personal favorite. There's something about her.
    Most of the wenches in this show are British. Our girls aren't p4p the best in the world, but there's something about an English woman that makes them extremely bangable.

Comment

• God damn Cersei is FINE!

Comment

• Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
        Most of the wenches in this show are British. Our girls aren't p4p the best in the world, but there's something about an English woman that makes them extremely bangable.
        Apparently the red woman is Dutch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
          Out of all the wenches in this show, I think that the red woman is my personal favorite. There's something about her.
          Mm. Redheads, man. And she's freaky. She's probably not a real redhead though.

I love that that scene with Ygritte was every bit as awkward to watch as it was to read.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I love that that scene with Ygritte was every bit as awkward to watch as it was to read.
            Gotta love how she trolled Jon talking about all the ****s she's taken

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              Gotta love how she trolled Jon talking about all the ****s she's taken
              He was a virgin, he doesn't give a damn. Tormund could screw Ygritte right in front of him and he'd wait his turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Mm. Redheads, man. And she's freaky. She's probably not a real redhead though.

They had an interview with her on Thronecast and she said she was a real redhead.

3:40 in

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                  They had an interview with her on Thronecast and she said she was a real redhead.

3:40 in
                  He was referring to Melisandre. I believe she's actually brunette.

Comment

• great episode, it definitely started with the bang...that Hound-Beric duel is definitely badass

Jaime-Brienne bathtub scene is great: "Jaime....my name is Jaime"
                    also the line: "it will be painful...i'll scream...quite a bit of pain...i'll scream loudly"

i noticed a bunch of Ned Stark references in every scene, even in the preview

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                      He was referring to Melisandre. I believe she's actually brunette.

Not sure if that's her natural color or not though.

Comment

Working...
                      X