No announcement yet.

Pacquiao can easily cut down to 140 but chooses to fight at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao can easily cut down to 140 but chooses to fight at 154

This guy is great man. U dont see any other fighter fighting 1-2 weight classes above where they "belong"

much respect pacquiao................i will be cheering you on .....

AND .... if pac and may do fight.....i hope pac weighs in 142 and knocks him out

Er, Adamek is a natural 175'lbr and fights guys like 250lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      Er, Adamek is a natural 175'lbr and fights guys like 250lbs
      but what did he weigh in his last fight? and he almost got stopped by a journeyman in michael grant or whatever his name is...

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        U dont see any other fighter fighting 1-2 weight classes above where they "belong"
        Juan Manuel Marquez isn't a natural lightweight or welterweight.

Comment

A 150lb fight isn't a 154lb fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            This guy is great man. U dont see any other fighter fighting 1-2 weight classes above where they "belong"

much respect pacquiao................i will be cheering you on .....

AND .... if pac and may do fight.....i hope pac weighs in 142 and knocks him out
            we are very lucky to witnessed with our very own eyes a genuine atg fighter that u could only see in a billion years.

Comment

floyd did it....he used to be small welterweight and was a really small lmw when he fought oscar

Comment

I think Pacquiao is deffinitely challenging himself as he goes up in weight.
                But i still don't like the fact that there is a catchweight, this is a title fight. Yes Pacquiao is challenging himself, but against opponents that are drained to begin with.
                Floyd does the same ****, but unlike Pacquiao, he doesn't give the fans what they want; Epic fights, at least on paper.

Comment

Pac is not fighting at 154 get your facts straight

Comment

Originally posted by Famoso Matador View Post
                    I think Pacquiao is deffinitely challenging himself as he goes up in weight.
                    But i still don't like the fact that there is a catchweight, this is a title fight. Yes Pacquiao is challenging himself, but against opponents that are drained to begin with.
                    Floyd does the same ****, but unlike Pacquiao, he doesn't give the fans what they want; Epic fights, at least on paper.
                    he just makes it look easy...which is why he's in a class by himself!

Comment

Working...
                    X