Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm pushing my limits with this question sqealpiggy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
    Yes, you are 100% correct.

If you don't believe in Allah there is only one place for you.

Don't believe me? Here is the "proof" ...

Koran 9:73 Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their Home.
    Wow, great proof

Comment

It's sad that the afterlife is the only thing you consider 'reward' for being a good person.

Comment

I don't know for sure if there is life after death or that there is a spiritual realm but unlike some, I'm humble enough to understand that after billions of years of existence of this universe, I don't claim to have the answers.

What I do have is faith that there is a God and that he came to earth in the form of Jesus Christ to teach us about life and how we should live it.

If that makes me crazy in the eyes of some, then so be it. I do know that if there is no God and all I'm doing is fooling myself, I know it gives me strength and the ability to be fearless in the face of everyday problems.

Maybe ignorance is bliss but until someone or something lets us know for sure that there is or isn't a God, these discussions are pointless and we should all be respectful of each other's beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          I don't know for sure if there is life after death or that there is a spiritual realm but unlike some, I'm humble enough to understand that after billions of years of existence of this universe, I don't claim to have the answers.

what I do have is faith that there is a God and that he came to earth in the form of Jesus Christ to teach us about life and how we should live it.

if that makes me crazy in the eyes of some, then so be it. I do know that if there is no God and all I'm doing is fooling myself, I know it gives me strength and the ability to be fearless in the face of everyday problems.

Maybe ignorance is bliss but until someone or something lets us know for sure that there is or isn't a God, these discussions are pointless and we should all be respectful of each other's beliefs.
          why is it always that rather than prove somethings existence, christians look for someone to disprove.
          you can't disprove santa, leprechauns, unicorns.. etc.
          the bible is a book that was plagiarized. they borrowed from a multitude of religions and gods to make the man, Jesus.
          there is no actual proof of Jesus roaming around doing what he did. that doesn't mean he wasn't there, of course, but for a man as influential as him; he would've been recorded by someone of that time.

they say he rose into the heavens after 3 days for everyone to see in the sky.. surely this phenomenon would've been witnessed by tons of people around the world and recorded.

& I doubt that's what gives you strength to solve your problems.. you just ain't giving yourself strength for being a strong dude and overcoming what you have.
          Last edited by Sin City; 10-08-2010, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Wow, great proof
            Yeah. I know. It's pretty compelling. Thanks dude.

Comment

The Monk advises everyone life their life to the full, because it is the only one you're going to have.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                I was told by a lady, "It doesn't matter if you live your life as a good person and help others. You're still going to hell." If you don't believe in God, of course.
                Shes right.

The Bible says "Even our greatest works are like filthy rags".

Heaven isnt the "good person club".

Its the God fearing, Christ following club.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Shes right.

The Bible says "Even our greatest works are like filthy rags".

Heaven isnt the "good person club".

Its the God fearing, Christ following club.
                  And that is exactly why I don't believe.

Comment

Working...
                  X