Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum is PUSHING FOR FLoyd vs Manny!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckylee View Post
      But why does he want to keep negotiations silent??? umm...I'm just saying..sounds a little suspect!
      Dont believe it until it's done.I dont think it will be done though,chances are Bob stands to gain more from a Margarito fight in Texas.He promotes both guys so he gets all the money and pay them peanuts

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
        Arum already has a deal in place with Margacheato.
        Word. **** is just smoke and mirrors. He doing his best to try to make it floyds fault for not making the fight. He is the reason negotiation fell through last time because he couldn't keep his mouth shut and he flat out lied about a lot of ****.

Comment

Good.
          Cause I don't wanna hear anything about this fight until its signed! They can announce the details afterwards..

Comment

Originally posted by DR.GREEN-WANG View Post
            Yes I agree. Global Warming is killing this earth. Something must be done to end Global Warming.
            Global warming is just a myth. No evidence to back it up...*yawn* its a touchy subject and argument usually ends up with people pissed off with nothing...*yawn* this subject makes me sleepy so I'll just send you some red k.

Comment

Working...
            X